Valued Contributor

Re: Temptations- Limited Quantities, Lunchtime Specials, and other great bargains 2014

about 3 years ago QVC had the Soup & Sandwich Sets for a TSV and I bought 8 sets for Christmas gifts!! They were the regular bowls not like the ones above. I also have 2 sets in the OW green and have used them quite a bit and not just for there intended use!

Honored Contributor

Re: Temptations- Limited Quantities, Lunchtime Specials, and other great bargains 2014

lunchtime special today 9/30/14

temptations polka dot oil and vinegar caddy

K39474

was $26.00......now $12.42

rating 3.1 out of 5 stars, 12 total reviews, 50% would recommend this product.

Temp-tations Polka Dot Oil & Vinegar Caddy Set

http://www.qvc.com/Temp-tations-Polka-Dot-Oil-&-Vinegar-Caddy-Set.product.K39474.html?sc=K39474-LTS&...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

sunshine45, I know you have mentioned Christmas themes with Temp-tations before and I thought of you when I saw this on ebay...GREAT price but the sellers shipping is crazy high!

Temp-tations 16-piece Oven-to-Table Set Holly Snowflake Christmas

• $19.99
  • Buy It Now

Respected Contributor

Temp-tations Gingham Gardens 13x9 Picket Fence Bakeware SetOctober 1, 2014

<h1 class="fn">Temp-tations Gingham Gardens 13"x9" Picket Fence Bakeware Set</h1>

Retail Value: $49.00

QVC Price: $31.00

Lunchtime Special Price: $16.66

Honored Contributor

On 9/30/2014 gkelly5744 said:

sunshine45, I know you have mentioned Christmas themes with Temp-tations before and I thought of you when I saw this on ebay...GREAT price but the sellers shipping is crazy high!

Temp-tations 16-piece Oven-to-Table Set Holly Snowflake Christmas

• $19.99
  • Buy It Now

that is a really nice set gkelly and i would be tempted to buy it if the shipping wasnt so high! that is something i can definitely use and it isnt too cutesy and it isnt too old fashioned/country kitchen looking.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

On 10/1/2014 meezerpleezer said:

Temp-tations Gingham Gardens 13x9 Picket Fence Bakeware SetOctober 1, 2014

<h1 class="fn">Temp-tations Gingham Gardens 13"x9" Picket Fence Bakeware Set</h1>

Retail Value: $49.00

QVC Price: $31.00

Lunchtime Special Price: $16.66

thanks for posting this, I have been trying to pay closer attention since sunshine45 started this thread but sometime don't get to check everyday!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Two questions about the first item, the mugs in the gift box:

1.) what do you do with the box afterwards? That's part of the expense.

2.) What are the changes of the mugs busting or cracking with constant, chronic reheating in the microwave ??

Thanks for proven opinions.

Super Contributor

Oh, I forgot to ask.

Why are specialty items made in patterns without matching complete sets? I would want everything I present to match in my kitchen.

Honored Contributor

On 10/1/2014 hopeQ1 said:

Two questions about the first item, the mugs in the gift box:

1.) what do you do with the box afterwards? That's part of the expense.

2.) What are the changes of the mugs busting or cracking with constant, chronic reheating in the microwave ??

Thanks for proven opinions.

i use boxes like that to store the mugs in after the holiday is over OR if the box is not marked, then it can be used to put a different gift in if it is not needed.

(i dont own the mugs, but you may want to read through the reviews to see if that answers your microwave question......or others who may have purchased will hopefully respond.....items can be returned through the end of january 2015.)

Honored Contributor

On 10/1/2014 hopeQ1 said:

Oh, I forgot to ask.

Why are specialty items made in patterns without matching complete sets? I would want everything I present to match in my kitchen.

i dont necessarily feel like i have to have everything matching......i actually like to use items on my table that can compliment each other OR match. i have enough plain dinnerware that i can use with almost anything.