Occasional Contributor

Temptations Floral Lace-New color called "winter"

Does anyone know what color this is in the floral lace line? I'm hoping it's a cream color Smiley Happy

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Occasional Contributor

Re: Temptations Floral Lace-New color called ""winter""

I see in another thread that it is a shade of blue... was hoping for cream.

Not applicable

I am hoping for cream too. I started a collection few years ago and have had no luck lately adding to it. I see 11 colors will be in TSV, hoping one is cream!

Contributor

It's blue with white snowflake swirls instead of flowers. I also seen on Wednesday they launched a new eggplant color in floral lace.
Honored Contributor

The color "winter" has been around for months now. It is a light blue, very similar to FL light blue, just a little darker. The difference is that instead of the floral engraving, this has more of a snowflake engraving. It has become somewhat popular and if you look at item number k41271 (fluted tube pan) you can see the color and engraving.

Valued Contributor

On 11/1/2014 I_shop_Q said: It's blue with white snowflake swirls instead of flowers. I also seen on Wednesday they launched a new eggplant color in floral lace.

yes, this is one of the main differences in the design of "Winter". Also, this pattern does not have the brown trim like the other Floral Lace pieces! Many have said that they would be more inclined to buy FL if it didn't have the brown trim. It does have a very different look, IMO.