Esteemed Contributor

Temp-tations mini loaf pans in plaid, polka dot, and more

Tara previously offered her mini loaf pan gift set in Classic and Harvest; today she added plaid and polka dot options (plus the holiday version from last year):

https://www.qvc.com/Temp-tations-Set-of-4-Mini-Loaf-Pans-with-Gift-Boxes.product.K49168.html?product...

plaid.PNG

dot.PNG

Supposedly, there's plenty of stock in all the patterns except harvest—because it has already been available for a few months—to last through the holiday buying season. (I hope that's true because I love the plaid and hope to be able to pick up a couple of sets during the next free shipping event.)

Honored Contributor

Re: Temp-tations mini loaf pans in plaid, polka dot, and more

They are cute!  I got the holiday ones last year.

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc  I bought two sets of the Christmas last year, and I kept 4 of my favorite patterns and gave two sets of 2 as gifts with zucchini bread inside. I got them on "as is" and plan on doing that again this year to give to my kids. They are great for doing gift breads.

Honored Contributor

I bought a set of the holiday and a set of the plaid. I'm going to gift them with baked goods inside. I don't normally do any holiday shopping this early, but these are perfect for my friends, so I couldn't pass them up.  I just ordered cellophane bags from A-zon to accommodate them 👍

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

If there are plaid ones left on the next free shipping day, I might pick up a set of those. 

I wish you could get all one kind in a set. So much of her holiday patterns I don't care for. I don't want whimsy type things at this point in my life, and would like to buy all of a pattern I liked, not a mix they put together.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio - I totally agree! At least with these mini sets, the variety seems designed for some particular decor styles, but if they had the Pumpkin Patch or Harvest minis on their own or a plaid set with just the Americana or the Autumn designs, I'd consider buying multiple sets. And although I don't care for Old World or Floral Lace in general, I'm guessing the people who collect those specific patterns may not love the Classic pattern that mixes the two or these sets that have both options.

Valued Contributor

I got the Christmas collection last year, filled them with chocolate Kisses and gave them to friends. I like the polka dot but not the colours. 

Esteemed Contributor

Just in case anyone else has been waiting for a reason to buy these cuties, the price dropped to $19.98 today with free shipping! I'm definitely picking up a few sets...  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio 

Went to our local Michael's and Joann's today - not sure what "mini" loaf size Temptations are but they have the cutest Fall, Pumpkins, tartan plaid  and leaves decor on mini loaf pans.  They were $1 each. Just saw posted pic these did not have lids.

They were just starting to stock the Christmas things, so I don't know if they'll have the ones like last year with poinsetta, wreaths and red plaid pattern.

I also don't know if they have them online.  But, my niece bought some nice mini loaf pans last year from a baking site and Amazon.

Occasional Contributor

What size cellophane wrap will ft these pans to create litle gift baskets?