New Contributor

I recently visited a family member who used a small set of Temp-tations for serving. How pretty! How practical! How smart was this design of product! I WANT A SET!!!

My next step was to pick a set and a pattern. Not just one set, but a large set AND a smaller set to be complete! All chosen, and in my cart for checkout...wait a minute, I better look at the reviews before spending hundreds of dollars.

WOW!! OK, so please correct me if I am wrong...It appears that years ago these bake wear products were awesome--great quality! Something has since happened, as the quality has gone downhill fast. So many people have cracking and breaking issues under normal usage. Yes, there is a one year warranty, but responses from Temp-tations customer service are often lacking in response. If you can get a response, the bake wear can be replaced for about 10.00 each piece (shipping and handling). Replacement dishes are sometimes the same poor quality and those people are scared to use them for anything other than serving.

I would simply like to know from QVC or Temp-tations this: Why not increase the quality of the product to its previous level? PROFIT MARGIN? So charge a bit more! I would love the product to be in my kitchen but have been turned off before purchasing due to the many people that are so disappointed.

Sincerely,

MariS

Esteemed Contributor

MariS, I would simply direct you to this current thread, "Why is QVC Still Selling Temp-tations?", and I think all your questions will probably be answered. I don't think QVC is going to change a thing. You'll have to make your decision, but you're going in the right direction by reading the reviews - read a LOT of them before you decide to buy. Good luck.

Respected Contributor

There are other dishes/bakeware that are of much better quality than TT. I would just choose a better brand.

Valued Contributor
I wouldn't touch this line ever b/c of the complaints posted on this board as well as TT's face book page complete w/pictures of fractured items that broke while in the oven. Thank goodness no one experienced an oven fire. Could this happen? You bet.
Trusted Contributor

Perhaps I am just cynical by nature, but I find this post suspicious.

Respected Contributor
On 12/7/2014 KYToby said:

Perhaps I am just cynical by nature, but I find this post suspicious.

Me too. Guess the other thread wasn't enough eh?

It never stops.

Valued Contributor
Why would anyone be cynical re a post that repeats the same disappointments of many on this board & Facebook.
Respected Contributor
On 12/7/2014 Sylanne said: Why would anyone be cynical re a post that repeats the same disappointments of many on this board & Facebook.

Ummm, because they just registered today and there's currently a thread going back and forth with the same claims and rebuttals? It repeats the same disappointments posted and posted and reposted by the same posters IMHO.

Valued Contributor
I'm posting about once loyal TT's buyers who are now posting their complaints w/the lack of quality of their purchases-------it is there be it on this BB or TT's Facebook page.
Esteemed Contributor

Vocal minority.

Cogito ergo sum