Respected Contributor

Temp-tations Winter Garden Lunchtime Special

[ Edited ]

A really nice 7-piece set with a winter theme on special for 1/28.  Very pretty.  For those interested:  K40919.

This is for people who like Temp-tations; if you don't care for it. no need to trash it in here. :-)

Thanks.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

Re: Temp-tations Winter Garden Lunchtime Special

@Topaz Gem

Nice! I love the red one, I wish they had that one.

Did you order it TopazGem?

Respected Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@Topaz Gem

Nice! I love the red one, I wish they had that one.

Did you order it TopazGem?

I did order it.  I have a few pieces of the brown Floral Lace, but that design is all sold out, so I ordered the Winter Garden.  I have very few seasonal pieces of stoneware, so I know I'll put it to good use.  I think the pattern is really pretty.

I had one TT piece break in the oven, but I've had luck with many others, so I'm hoping this set works out.  The price is right. :-)

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for posting this.

I really like it alot.  Will be ordering for sure.

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

i posted this in the temptations forum earlier today.

i bought it......nice set and good value! i was so tempted to buy a second to give as a gift next holiday.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@Topaz Gem wrote:

A really nice 7-piece set with a winter theme on special for 1/28.  Very pretty.  For those interested:  K40919.

This is for people who like Temp-tations; if you don't care for it. no need to trash it in here. :-)

Thanks.

Thanks so much for posting this!  as usual I didn't "check in" to the Q yeserday and missed out on this special.  Some great buys on the Q these days for TT!

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i posted this in the temptations forum earlier today.

i bought it......nice set and good value! i was so tempted to buy a second to give as a gift next holiday.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but where is the Temp-tations forum?  I know we had one before the last upgrade, but I haven't been able to find it.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Topaz Gem, on the left-hand side of the page uner "Forums," you'll see "My Favorite Brand." Click on that link, and you will see a list of brands that have a dedicated forum, including Temptations.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Topaz Gem, on the left-hand side of the page uner "Forums," you'll see "My Favorite Brand." Click on that link, and you will see a list of brands that have a dedicated forum, including Temptations.

SuzyQ3, thank you so much for taking the time to answer.  I thought QVC had gotten rid of the TT forum, as I couldn't find it anywhere.  I didn't even think to look in 'My Favorite Brand'.  Learn something new every day! :-)