Honored Contributor

Temp-tations Harvest and Fall-fetti

I have just about everything made in TT Harvest. I love it. After Fall-fetti was released I had to sit on my hands, as I like it as well, but between my massive OW spice and the Harvest, considering buying the Fall-fetti was just like jumping off a financial cliff for me.

I don't think that Harvest and Fall-fetti really look all that good together. They aren't horrible, but not the perfect coordination like when spice is put with Harvest. The Fall-fetti has a brick or burgundy in it, that I don't think mates well with the spice in the Harvest, and the greens are quite different in each.

I love both, but just not together. Anyone else feel that the two don't go together very well?

Re: Temp-tations Harvest and Fall-fetti

i feel harvest and spice go well together.  i like floral lace fall with the fallfetti.  what i really lover now is mixing floral lace cranberry with floral lace fall and added in a few of the figural harvest pieces (which i dont like with old wrold original harvest). the mustard and cranberry in the figural goes great with the floral lace pieces.

Valued Contributor

Temptations is having a 30% sale for the Labor Day. I see stuff I want but have to sit on my hands to keep from hitting submit. Even sale items get the 30% off.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I asked a year or so ago about what orange shade matched harvest and posters said that spice is not the same shade. Tara has a photo on her blog of eggplant and harvest and it looks fabulous IMO. It must also be FL spice in the photo too. 

I ended up going with floral lace eggplant because I like purple anyway and it doesn't have the brown trim ( which I wanted to avoid). I still haven't bought any harvest though, because I bought floral lace winter and I'm having a hard time justifying another seasonal set. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

D4629DC2-F3D9-4A2D-9D62-3BCA93FFDFA8.jpg

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval