Occasional Contributor

Technique cookware lifetime warranty

I have a set of two skillets from Technique that needs to be replaced.  I sadly don't think I have the original QVC packing slip.  Would someone who has had a replacement, tell me what is needed and address to mail the skillets. (I understand it may not be an identical replacement) THANKS

Valued Contributor

Re: Technique cookware lifetime warranty

[ Edited ]

@labchocolate I believe that you will need the order number, but not the original packing slip. If you need assistance in finding that information, our Customer Service team should be able to assist you with looking that up! You can reach them at 888-345-5788. If they are unable to assist, please let me know or e-mail us at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com. Smiley Happy

Brittany 

Honored Contributor

My experience in returning CE cookware to Q is as follows.

Call customer service if you don't have the invoice. They will look it up for you. If it has been awhile, it may take them a week or so, but they will get back to you and give you specific instructions on what to do and where to send the old pans.

I was required to pay for the shipping of my returned products, and once they got them, they sent out new ones. The problem with this is shipping cost a lot, and they no longer had the same pans I had purchased. So I got some 'similar' pieces, but they didn't match the set.

I have since chosen to throw away any lifetime warranty pans from Q. It isn't worth the hassle or the money of shipping to get things that don't match and won't last anyway. I simply go to TJ Maxx and get new ones and brought back out my trusty 35 year old Revere Ware and Farberware.

Respected Contributor

I had pieces that needed to be replaced.  What a hassle!  I had my packing slips and it was still a nightmare.  I had a 10" skillet and "they no longer carried that" so they sent an 8".  I never got anything close to what needed to be replaced so now I have Kirkland hard anodized that looks brand new and I've been using it everyday for 7 years.  No more QVC   cookwear for me.