Valued Contributor

Technique Cast Iron Enameled Cookware

We just finished dinner and one of the dishes was Potatoes Au Gratin from one of my favorite food bloggers "Recipe Tin Eats". The pan I used never has disappointed me. I have several pieces of the cast ironTechnique brand in red. I also have the other style as well.  I never ever have regretted buying this brand from QVC.  Anyone have any of the pieces?  I have no idea why Technique went missing but I sure am glad I bought this brand when it was available.

Honored Contributor

Re: Technique Cast Iron Enameled Cookware

I have many pieces of the Technique hard anodized cookware. It is indestructible and they sold many separate pieces , so I was able to get what I needed, not just what was in a set.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I bought a one day only priced CE braiser cast iron piece -- this pot has been used more times than I can remember!

Years ago I bought a 5 qt dutch oven CE and love it too!

Honored Contributor

The cast iron that I have is Le Cresuet. 

However one of my favorite pieces of cookware is a stainless steel Technique pan that I got from the Q.  I purchased this piece on sale as Techniques was being phased out.  It was a great price & buy!...it's held up very well and is used a lot!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My Technique dutch oven is still going strong after many years of use. It is a deep cobalt/navy blue with little green squares on the lid and in a band on the side—at the time I bought it, having a "print" like this was a new, fun thing for Technique cast iron pieces, but the trend didn't last long, which is too bad because the design is very charming. I also have other Technique products that I love; it would be great to see this line return to the Q.