Honored Contributor

Tea Ware--Some of my favorites

I love the tea ware from ForLife!  Harney tea has some of it; Amazon a lot of it.  I love their teapots with filters and their brew in mugs!  I even have a ForLife glass pitcher to make tea in.

I especially like their little teapots that have a little slit in the side and a shelf to hold a teabag!  What a great invention! 

Do you have favorites?  Oh and I especially love Villeroy and Boch mugs with the little flared rim.  I love to drink out of them!  And Le Creuset makes very good mugs that hold the heat a long time. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tea Ware--Some of my favorites

I too adore a great cup of tea. I love pretty china ware also. I just don't own any. I donated all of it when we downsized. I wish I didn't. I drink out of a clunky mug. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner 

You sure do love your tea! It is such a healthy beverage! Greens, whites, reds, blacks! I have every variety, and you, too, I suppose!

I lost count of all my teapots. I just don't have that little one that holds a tea bag.

The one I use for my green & white teas is a yixing teapot. And right now I am using a blue stump for the blacks. 

My favorite cup is the wide one with the Harney logo. I like it because it holds a lot, but also "cools" the tea faster so I can drink it "sooner."  Smiley Happy

Time for my cup of matcha - the white peach from Harney.

Respected Contributor

Sooner, you've piqued my curiosity! I'm going to look up FortLife and place an order.

Trusted Contributor

I love everything tea! I used to drink more coffee but my stomach has been giving me trouble so I drink more tea now. Have lots of tea related items. Two of my faves are my Breville auto tea maker and my lenox butterfly meadow tea pot. Hardly ever use the teapot but I love looking at it in my china cabinet. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Oh Harpa!  @Harpa We are kindred spirits!  I do love tea, it keeps me away from Coke (which by the way is not just for breakfast any more! Woman Happy), it is healthier, has an interesting history, and when you go beyond the grocery store it is like wine--a whole interesting world.

And no, I haven't counted teapots either Woman Embarassed

I had that Harney cup in my office and loved it too!  I don't know what happened to it (they have 20 percent off on everything now Woman Indifferent).

Honored Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

Sooner, you've piqued my curiosity! I'm going to look up FortLife and place an order.

@insomniac2 Right now Harney I think still has 20 percent off sitewide and THE best prices I have seen on the Stump ForLife teapots and I believe another of tha t. brand.  But the Stump ones I am pretty sure are a bargain to begin with.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner ForLife! makes a nice product.  I have the "tea for one" cup & little pot combo with the infuser.  I use it often.

Honored Contributor

You know we have those ForLife little cups without handles and we use them every day!  I don't know what we'd do without them now.  They are Q cups, and those with the handle are wonderful too.  Excellent to drink out of or have some cottage cheese or fruit.

They are for a little salsa; a spot of yogurt; to break an egg in; to taste the soup; to put a side of something in; to drink green tea out of sometimes; to mix up cornstarch and water; and on and on.  Also for putting pits and shells in!

They come in pretty colors too, and don't take up much space.