Super Contributor

Tara's Woodland for Tara at Home

ITara has been saying for years that her Temp-tations are so beautiful, artistic, colorful, etc. and showing those boring white kitchen pieces. Now, with Woodland, she's going to telling us all about these beautiful white kitchen pieces. People really need to consider what they are saying as you never know when it might come back to bite you.

I happen to like white and find Woodlands very pretty. But it's probably the same quality of Temp-tations which I bought and tossed many pieces as it's of such poor quality.

Super Contributor

Re: Tara's Woodland for Tara at Home

I thought the same thing!! That was always her "go to" line..."who wants boring bakeware"... I guess if you cant beat em..join em..ha

Trusted Contributor

OHH, So the Tara with the new line of white dinnerware is the same Tara from Temptation?!  Interesting for sure. Glad your @WildDunes on the ball, I didnt put it together. 

Honored Contributor

I would be curious about the quality.  I don't need any more dishes, but will probably watch the presentations.  My old TT have held up well, but I would not order at this time since the last pieces I ordered (over 5 years ago) showed me that the quality is not the same.  They had defects and were returned.  I also would not gift any TT items.

Honored Contributor

Martha Stewart has been into faux bois woodgrain for years.  Tara probably got the idea from her.

They are pretty but I wouldn't take a chance on the quality when there are so many tried and true white dishes out there.