Regular Contributor

I LOVE the new fruit pieces, I purchased the bowls, platter, pie plate and baker in both the Lemon and the Peach and cannot wait to use them.

However,

I would LOVE to know if anything else in the fruit is coming down the Pike!

I would love to see a cake stand, WITH A CLEAR COVER, simular to the one you did

for the flowers. We need a cover though to keep it out on the counter.

Also Dinnerware for summer? would love to get lemon!!

Maybe a cutting board?

just some ideas I would love to see and build my set.

Put all my pumkin away this past week Smiley Sad Winter and fall is over for me, looking forward to Spring and Summer

Spoiler

Frequent Contributor

Re: Tara if your listening...

Hi,

Dinnerware will be coming sometime, according to a little info from Lisa to the host, during one of the shows with the pie plates. Lisa was asked if anything new was coming as she loved the figural fruit design, that is when she hinted the dinnerware was coming. Love this figural fruit , will be interested to see the dinnerware, Not that i need more.

Joanne

Honored Contributor

She always has something new

New Contributor

Tara I don't usually comment on things.  But I had to let you know how much I LOVED and used the seasonal auto-ship that just ended.  I loved the pieces you put together for each season.  I loved the price, easy pays and recipes included with each shipment.  I didn't get the third shipment because I didn't need those sizes, but I did get the other three.  In fact I just received the patriotic set and it is perfect!!!  I will definately use it this summer. I would love if you could offer more of those little pumpkin dessert dishes which came with the first shipment.  I had the sets delivered at work and my co-workers loved them as well.  You just knocked it out of the park with these sets!  Also loved the utensils included with each season.  Thank you for creating these sets and keeping the price reasonable for all you got!  Hope you do this again!

Super Contributor

Is Lisa the blond that represents Temp-tations when Tara's not there? Are they related?