Respected Contributor

Re: Tara at Home collection now on QVC

[ Edited ]

@DJs mom wrote:

It will be interesting how Q hosts will sell this since they are always comparing Temptations to the "boring white" stuff you find at retail.

@DJs mom my first thought.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just in case anyone is interested in checking out this line on Tara's website, she just launched a huge sale that includes 50% off many items (which, in my opinion, brings them to a reasonable level since many pieces seem quite overpriced). Here's a link:

https://www.taraathome.com/Order.asp?InvDispSubCatId=153&InvDispCatId=25&Page=1&rows=100000

One intriguing non-baking item I found is called "Flowers and Flames"—it's a piece designed to be used as a vase or a candle pillar depending on which side you use as the base; there's even an indentation for a taper candle (and it's only $15):

Tvase.PNGTholder.PNG

(And this is just one of the designs available for the Flowers and Flames piece.)

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I decided I really liked that Flowers and Flames piece and thought it was worth buying. When I went to check out, I learned that you need to be connected to one of the Tara at Home "consultants" in order to make a purchase, or that if you enter a code the site gives you, you can be connected to one to continue. NO THANKS.  Smiley Frustrated

Sorry to have shared a fairly useless post; I would just delete it, but I think people might be interested to find out about how you can/can't buy through Tara at Home...