Esteemed Contributor

Tara at Home collection now on QVC

It looks like Tara Tesher is starting to sell some pieces from her Tara at Home collection on QVC now; they're more classic and elegant than most of the Temp-tations patterns and designs, but they're also a bit more expensive. Here's an example:

tara.PNG

It will be interesting to see how they are received...

Honored Contributor

Re: Tara at Home collection now on QVC

Now! This is my kind of style. 

Esteemed Contributor

Agree - plain and simple = my style too.

Frequent Contributor

Is the quality better? That is the question.

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if the quality is any better?  I have never bought TT because of all the complaints about it's quality and I won't be buying her new line either.  I'm sure it is made in the China factories.  I've seen some of China's factories..........I'll just leave it at that.

Esteemed Contributor

Simple & classic.Very Nice!!

Honored Contributor

Looks very nice!  I bet my DD would love it...I wonder how well they hold up?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Patriot3 wrote:

I wonder if the quality is any better?  I have never bought TT because of all the complaints about it's quality and I won't be buying her new line either.  I'm sure it is made in the China factories.  I've seen some of China's factories..........I'll just leave it at that.

@Patriot3 - The Tara at Home line is definitely made overseas—both Tara's website and the QVC website note that. However, I will say that I'm among the fortunate few who have never had any issues with my Temp-tations bakeware over the years; I haven't purchased many items because I'm not a fan of floral patterns and that's basically all Tara sells, but everything has performed as advertised for me. I'm pretty sure I won't be purchasing anything from this new line because I just stocked up on gorgeous, simple beaded whiteware from Target last year that has some of the best quality I've found in any stoneware, but it's nice to see a more subdued offering from the Temp-tations family.

Respected Contributor

It will be interesting how Q hosts will sell this since they are always comparing Temptations to the "boring white" stuff you find at retail.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I, too, wonder what the quality will be.  I only purchased one baking dish and that was many years ago.  It broke in half after using it once.

@DJs mom, I would think that they would have a young host present this line since it has clean lines.  Many younger people are not into the frou frou designs.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!