Valued Contributor

Tara, I don't do Facebook at all so please read here instead...

Why can't you offer us customers that love your product yellow choices? Yellow is a sunny kitchen color, please consider bringing it back full time. I know others would also love it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Tara, I don't do Facebook at all so please read here instead...

I don't even know if she reads this forum. I would email Customer Service or check and see if Tara has a blog here that she posts to. But yes, I would love the yellow to come back. Someone did post that they heard Tara say should would be bringing some pieces in.

Honored Contributor

temp-tations.com and QVC Products & Orders

Have a question or concern about an order or temp-tations® product on this web site or on QVC? Please call 1-800-442-8677 (M-F, 8:30am – 5:30pm EST), or email us using our customer service form. Our friendly Customer Service Representatives are here to help. We want you to be totally satisfied with your temp-tations® experience.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

During this last round of shows, during the live chats with Lisa, she confirmed that yellow things are on the way, but she didn't commit to exactly what pattern. Many are thinking it will be the return of some yellow Old World, but I think it could just be yellow in other patterns.

You don't have to do Facebook to go to Temp-tations public facebook page, and follow what goes on there. Oftentimes, they post things there and answer questions. It is a good source of upcoming items as well.

Valued Contributor

On 1/29/2015 sunshine45 said:

temp-tations.com and QVC Products & Orders

Have a question or concern about an order or temp-tations® product on this web site or on QVC? Please call 1-800-442-8677 (M-F, 8:30am – 5:30pm EST), or email us using our customer service form. Our friendly Customer Service Representatives are here to help. We want you to be totally satisfied with your temp-tations® experience.

I think I am going to give the Temp-tations CS a call sometime today & see if they can/will say about any yellow pieces coming out soon! Thanks sunshine45!!

Honored Contributor

My cookware is kind of an oatmeal color. What color Temptations would look good with it?

Honored Contributor

On 1/30/2015 AuntG said:

My cookware is kind of an oatmeal color. What color Temptations would look good with it?

She has a lot of brown based patterns, Old World and Floral Lace being the largest selections. That might be a good place to start looking.