Super Contributor

Tall Straws - ones for smoothies/malts

Since I've been making so many health shakes/smoothies I am in need of TALL straws that are a little fatter than typical. Not huge ones, not ones with spoons on the end, and not ones that bend. I know they exist, because I've used them before (but usually get them in an item I've ordered out and about). I think I may have gotten one once at Disney years ago (I should have kept it)! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I checked at Kmart and Walmart when out and about today. They had fat ones that were whimpy and short ones that were standard. I ended up getting a 24 oz acrylic glass that had one that came with it so that's at least one....but does anyone know where I can find a few of these?

I'd be willing to get a small bundle of them, but would even get a specific drink someplace that gives them with it so I can get about three or four of them to keep on hand. They are stronger and do not bend and are easy to wash out if taken care of before things dry inside of it.

Any ideas? I checked Ebay and they have some potentials ....but there are too many and one of the orders has shipping for $6.

Thanks!