Respected Contributor

TTV Cook Companion 6.5qt 11-n-1 Cooker

Since no one has started this thread, I will.  I just bought the below on the other station with the vine and want to know what you think.  It is 79.99 with 6 value pays for $13 and change with $9.99 shipping.  I got the purple one.  Colors are blue, red, purple, stainless steel, and white.  I have wanted and needed another slow cooker other than my regular slow cooker, 6qt, and my Ninja 3-n-1, but wanted a ceramic pot, which this has.  

I like that I can use it like my Ninja for other cooking than slow.  This weekend I made the mistake of doing a pork loin with rice, while the loin was super moist, the rice was cooked to death in my slow cooker.  I should have done the rice in the rice cooker with the french onion soup and organic chicken broth, but wanted the meat to flavor it.  Oh well.  This new addition will help me with multiple cooking devices when needed over using my super hot stove in the hot south, which it was 83 yesterday on Feb 1st.  I reckon winter is over for us and people can start planting their gardens, which I will be doing this weekend.  I also super love the ceramic pot instead of teflon or the like.  

Chime in with your thoughts.

Cook's Companion® 6.5 qt 1500W Ceramic Nonstick 11-in-1 Digital Multi Cooker
A Jack-of-all-trade and a master-of-all too! This multi cooker will fit perfectly with your busy lifestyle while also providing you and your family home-cooked and healthy meals efficiently and without any hassle.

This Cook's Companion Multi Cooker is digital - less work for you. You can fast cook or slow cook - on slow or high heat settings - make rice, bake, keep warm, steam, stew or make yogurt - this multi cooker can do it all! So, with 11 cooking modes, you are pretty much covered through the week. It has a delayed start option so you and your family can enjoy freshly cooked meals around the time you are ready to eat. Plus, the lovely fun and fashionable exterior looks great in any kitchen! And oh! Did we mention it comes with a recipe booklet too? It does, so you can choose the week's menu in advance and plan your grocery outing accordingly!

Includes:
  • Multi Cooker
  • Glass Lid
  • Cooking Pot
  • Meat / Steam Rack
  • Instruction and Recipe Booklet

Choices:
  • Plum - Vivid plum
  • Red - Cherry red
  • Stainless Steel - Brushed stainless steel
  • White - True White
  • Blue - Royal blue

Features:
  • Unique 3D heating for fast heating
  • Multi function for maximum convenience
  • 11 different functions - Bake, Keep Warm, Rice, Roast, Saute, Slow Cook (Low), Slow Cook (High), Steam, Sous Vide, Stew and Yogurt
  • 6.5qt inner pot with Whitford Fusion ceramic nonstick coating that is PFOA and PTFE free
  • Control panel features large buttons for easy operating
  • Coated die-casting heating plate with dry boil protection
  • Dishwasher safe parts

Check out the Instruction & Recipe Book for more information and ideas as well as delicious recipes.

Additional Information:
  • Dimensions: 8"H x 18"W x 10-1/4"D - 9.43 lbs
  • Power: 1500W / 120V / 60Hz; ETL Listed
  • Materials: Plastic, stainless steel, ceramic and aluminum
  • Warranty: One-year limited manufacturer's warranty; 1-312-526-3760
  • Country of Origin: China

Please see the Care & Operating Instructions tab for important care information

Trusted Contributor

Re: TTV Cook Companion 6.5qt 11-n-1 Cooker

[ Edited ]

I saw this and I am a kitchen gadget junkie.. but I'm passing lonly because I have a pressure cooker and crock pot, ( air fryer, flip plan, and the list goes one) and at this point don't want to add more stuff.  My guess is they will bring it back as a special in 6 months.

Esteemed Contributor

Another kitchen gadget junkie here and out of room.

Have the ninja 4 in one and that's enough slow cookers.

Not really impressed  with CC's quality.

Let us know if you like it.

Respected Contributor

I have had pretty good luck with my Cooks Companion stuff- LOVE my flip pans especially.. Can't beat theoir ceramic coatings..I passed on this cause..cant believe I am saying this......Dont NEED it and didnt LOVE the colors..wish they would have had the copper..

I am an addict when it comes to kitchen stuff..and I dont pass on much..

Honored Contributor

I thought the colors were very unappealing. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Kachina624, the colors are the same ones offered in other appliances like the NInja 4-n-1.  I have a black one of the 3-n-1, but ordered plum in the Cook's Companion today.  There were stainless and white for those not wanting the color, plus red is what so many people have in many of their kitchen appliances.

I really thought there would be more action on this.  I really like the yogurt function, the size, and all the other functions, plus the long cord.  It is also 1500W where the NInja is 1200W, so that means it will get hotter faster.  Then NInja does take a bit to get hot on the stove top setting.

I think having two would really help me with cooking for family functions and not dealing with the hot stove in the summer.  We also show up for breakfast, and then cook dinner when we have family down, so this will give me two other cooking devices besides granny's one range.  We temd to visit all day through supper and go for a long ride on the four wheelers and ATVs in between.  We finish up by bathing the kids and heading home to tuck them in.

Respected Contributor

Mine arrives today and I plan on putting it through its paces along with my Ninja 3-n-1 since I've got tons of cooking to do, some to freeze for later use and some for a family get-together.  I'll report back on all aspects of using my new Cook's Companion 11-n-1 Cooker!

Honored Contributor

@Tigriss wrote:

Mine arrives today and I plan on putting it through its paces along with my Ninja 3-n-1 since I've got tons of cooking to do, some to freeze for later use and some for a family get-together.  I'll report back on all aspects of using my new Cook's Companion 11-n-1 Cooker!

@Tigriss I would be very interested in hearing how you like this appliance and if it is large enough to roast a chicken in it (and please know not a big one as I cook for one).

I got burned (literally) by the Curtis Stone cooker and would love to hear your feedback on this.  I have been happy with my Cook's Companion items so this would be of great interest to me.

Many thanks in advance!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I plan on testing it with the following first:

Roasted Chickpeas

Roasted Chicken

Baked Chicken

Roasted Peppers, orange,red,yellow

Scramble Eggs for breakfast burritos with Ground Sausage

And who knows what else

Respected Contributor

@MTC, it is just a touch bigger than the Ninja 3-n-1 I have. It is 6.5qt and the Ninja is 6qt. It would hold two small chickens if needed, but any size chicken will fit in it nicely with room for veggies if you like.

The pots isn't quite as heavy as my Ninja, so better for people with dexterity and weight issues with their hands.

There is a small warning triangle stating: Caution Hot Surface on the outside, so it will not be cool to touch, but my Ninja isn't either and neither is my crock pot, about 15 years old. I'll start cooking tomorrow for Sunday and other things for the coming week.

The handles are nice sized for handling, but will need a pot hold just to make sure you don't get burnt on the hot glass lid or the hot sides.

I got the plum, and it is a nice deep purple, like a royal purple or jeweled toned purple.

This will make a nice addition to any kitchen for anyone of of any cooking skill level. The various setting and digital display is easy to read and set. There is a small book of recipes, that are also on the item page for your viewing.