Respected Contributor

Re: TTV Cook Companion 6.5qt 11-n-1 Cooker

Mom is ADD, so those with ADD moms, they know what I mean when it comes to cooking and ADD.
Super Contributor

Tigriss sorry about your mom. I have no experience with ADD. Thank you for sharing your story. I am looking forward to my new cooker.  🍗🍰🍕🍷

Contributor

I got the red and it is BEAUTIFUL!! It browns beautifully and I was able to put a 6 pound rump roast in it, no problem!! This is a well made little honey!!!

Respected Contributor

I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to cooking and burnt food scares me with her as she ages.  She is getting a gas stove top when she redoes her kitchen, so I'm getting her a fire extinguisher when she does.

Y'all will love it.  The ceramic is really pretty. I would love a car this color it is just that subtle sparkle that is elegant!

I know it is just  a half quart larger, but it really makes a difference, plus the glass lid.

Super Contributor

Tigress Hi I just used my cooker and made pulled pork. Love it. Thank you for your advice on purchasing it. 

New Contributor

This unit is fantastic. I also have everything else but I'm starting to use this for everything. I actually baked some Pillsbury grands biscuits the other night...came out great.

New Contributor

This unit is fantastic. I also have everything else but I'm starting to use this for everything. I actually baked some Pillsbury Grands biscuits the other night...came out great.

Respected Contributor

Bought it last month and I LOVE it!!!

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the Cook's Companion® 6.5 qt 1500W Ceramic Nonstick 11-in-1 Digital Multi Cooker and I love it so much more, that I donated the Ninja 3 in 1 mulit-cooker to goodwill, even though I'd only used my ninja a handful of times. I preferred the nonstick ceramic of the CC to the Ninja nonstick insert--seems sturdier and the CC multicooker also comes up to boil faster, which is why many reviewers stated they like to fry in it. 

Good luck!

Super Contributor

I roasted a 6-lb chicken in mine last week. The skin didn't get crispy, but since we don't eat the skin, it didn't matter. But the chicken was tender and juicy, and was done in 2 hours. My husband raved about it for two days.

The only problem was there weren't many drippings (the element at the bottom cooked them off, no matter how much broth I added) so the gravy wasn't as good as it would have been if I'd roasted it in the oven.