Frequent Contributor

TSV Ninja Foodi air fryer question

I'm liking today's tsv .... Sun 3/27.  Question..... does it make a mess?  What is clean up like?  Ninja Foodi 10 qt dual zone air fryer.

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV Ninja Foodi air fryer question

No mess, just a quick clean on the coated baskets, which never stick. Minimal oil- I have this and it's nifty! But I do cook daily- It's a big help!  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

America's Test Kitchen has a YouTube video about the best airfryers. This one was not available yet when they made the video, but their top pick was the $125 Instant Vortex Plus 6 qrt. one. Interesting video about several airfryers on that video. Great that one can access this video on YouTube without have an ATK membership.

Best wishes,

-Solar Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Easy clean up.

Honored Contributor

@Solar Is My Name --what brand is it? Sounds like the Instant Pot brand and I have it----works great.

Respected Contributor

@CindyDale wrote:

I'm liking today's tsv .... Sun 3/27.  Question..... does it make a mess?  What is clean up like?  Ninja Foodi 10 qt dual zone air fryer.

Very easy to clean, mine is a single basket, just set it down in the sink and it practally washes itself. I have a dushwasher but use it to store baking sheets. I live alone now ,so washing dishes is not a chore.

Respected Contributor

I also have the single basket model. I fill the basket with hot soapy water. Let it sit while I do other things then wipe it out and rinse it. Wipe down the rest of the unit as needed.

I can’t wait to get this new one. We’ve eaten our last mid rare hamburger with overcooked tater tots.
Trusted Contributor

@wagirl YES! the Instant Vortex Plus 6 qrt.

-SolarSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Solar Is My Name ---I got mine in Dec on sale at Macys--it has a window in it as well as a light. Not many bells and whistles and that suits me fine. Love it!!!