Honored Contributor

TSV - HSN Anchor Hocking glass set

Wish I knew this before I ordered the LNL bowls yesterday.

I like the configurations -- sizes I would use. Not sure if equal to LNL glass.

Yesteday I tossed lots of plastic LNLs.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV - HSN Anchor Hocking glass set

[ Edited ]

I think this is a great price for these glass containers from Anchor Hocking. I purchased the blue. 

Esteemed Contributor

That is a great price for the set. I only use glass for storage and all the LNL and other plastic containers are long gone, I know my glass ones are clean. JMO

Respected Contributor

I need to toss all my plastic -- this looks like a good replacement so I should consider it.  I like that a lot of it is in smaller sizes as I don't use the larger ones very often.  And red goes with my kitchen accessories Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

just bought mine this morning in blue

Respected Contributor

I wish there was a square/Rectangle option.  For storage and packing lunches I prefer rectangle.  I would have bought 2 sets for that price!

Super Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl  Me too, I would have jumped on this if square containers were offered. They store so much easier in the fridge. All I use now are square or rectangle, glass only for me.

Respected Contributor

@cozyseeker wrote:

@Abrowneyegirl  Me too, I would have jumped on this if square containers were offered. They store so much easier in the fridge. All I use now are square or rectangle, glass only for me.

Exactly. This is what's stoppng me from getting a set. The waste of space just bothers me, especially when space is at a premium. It's a good buy for what it is, but I'm passing.

Respected Contributor

Would have already ordered if they were square or rectangle. Very good price for number of containers.
Frequent Contributor

For those looking for square glass storage .. Wolfgang Puck has a set offered on HSN and if you check the HSN site, there are offering a whole line of square sets in glass, looks like a new product line, but many sizes and pieces are offered