Respected Contributor

Re: TSV - HSN Anchor Hocking glass set

@msclassylady717 wrote:

For those looking for square glass storage .. Wolfgang Puck has a set offered on HSN and if you check the HSN site, there are offering a whole line of square sets in glass, looks like a new product line, but many sizes and pieces are offered

Yes, thanks, I saw them. Wolfgang's set costs $35 for 14 pieces, and the Kinetic line is not cheap. Both also have those horrible lids with wings. To me, they're so inelegant and ungainly, I've never even considered L&L because of them. Besides the great price and brand name, that's what's so appealing about the Anchor Hocking special. They have nicely designed lids.

The white is gone, down to red and blue. I might reconsider. I want to ditch all the plastic food storage containers I have and go with 100% glass, and it's really hard to top this price.

Respected Contributor

I ended up not getting it.  I really didn't need quite that many pieces, even though it was a good price for all of that.  Plus I get busy and when I went back later it was sold out.  Maybe they will come out with a rectangular set as TS next time.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought the blue set . I received it today and it is really nice. I like that it is glass and the lids are easy to get off and on. I threw out some of my LNL that was stained. If they ever offer another TSV, I will not hesitate to order.

FYI, Anchor Hocking is having another TSV on the 28th of September on HSN.

Honored Contributor

@elated 

received the blue set a few days ago -

really nice set and very pleased with it too

the blue makes me happy - nice color

I can't use it all and will gift some with goodies for the holidays for a niece that moved into her new apt

Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

I bought the blue set . I received it today and it is really nice. I like that it is glass and the lids are easy to get off and on. I threw out some of my LNL that was stained. If they ever offer another TSV, I will not hesitate to order.

@elated , are you sure about this? Their online program shows the 12-1 AM show on the 28th is KitchenAid. (Actually, the shows from midnight to 7AM are KitchenAid.) A search on "Anchor" in the program guide shows only the Sept. 1 shows.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@noodleann wrote:

@elated wrote:

@elated , are you sure about this? Their online program shows the 12-1 AM show on the 28th is KitchenAid. (Actually, the shows from midnight to 7AM are KitchenAid.) A search on "Anchor" in the program guide shows only the Sept. 1 shows.

That is what Blue Skies for me is showing as a TSV. I didn't look at the program guide but when I did you are correct.  So maybe that was misinformation on their website. Normally, they are accurate.