Respected Contributor

I did not order this but wanted to.  Anyone get theirs?  What do you think of it?

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I ordered mine in an earlier showing.  I love it.  So far everything I have made in it comes out perfect.  The other day I made bisquits.  You just drop them in an 8x8 pan (which I did not have) and then I remembered my copper pan...the easiest, best tasting bisquits ever.

I've also made taco lasagna and the smores.

Valued Contributor

Truly one of the BEST pans I have ever purchased!  Like the other lady said, I, too, use it for EVERYTHING!  I used the little tray in the bottom and steamed salmon with lemon slices and asparagus, like David showed on a demo, and it came out perfectly. And browning chicken, etc. is awesome and without any fats or oils.  Cleanup is ridiculous, it's so easy.  I'm getting each of my daughters one for xmas!🎅🎄🎁

Occasional Contributor

I LOVE mine too! so far it's done an amazing job of cooking and cleans up like a breeze!!

Respected Contributor

I love mine, that's for sure....

Honored Contributor

Mine just came today, so I haven't used it yet.  Some people said it was smaller than expected but it is just as I thought it would be.  Good size for me but it is heavy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Mine just came today, so I haven't used it yet.  Some people said it was smaller than expected but it is just as I thought it would be.  Good size for me but it is heavy.

Well, that IS interestng because one of the things I  Iike so much about mine is that it is light..I must have very heavy cookware!

I find that it is huge as well, really holds a lot, and the helper handle  makes it easy to pick up and drain, carry, etc...

Occasional Contributor

I ordered mine during an earlier showing a couple of months ago. I absolutely love it!! Last week I found the same brand Copper Chef at Wal-Mart in a shorter pan for only $20....bought that without a second thought! Those are the only pans I now use! They are exactly as described on TV ....nothing sticks, and everything comes out yummy! I love mine so much that when it was a TS a couple of weeks ago I ordered one for my daughter and now that is the only pan she uses! I wish QVC would get the entire set!

Honored Contributor

I go to Good Will often and saw a "Copper Pan" in the Pots and Pans area.... the medium sized fry pan and it was trashed!  Scratches all over the interior and a big serious burn area in the center from something.  I guess they decided to donate it instead of trashing it, but upon inspection I've decided that I'm not going to invest in any of these Copper products..... Woman Frustrated

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*