couple pieces of bacon and a fried egg. LOL

1 hamburger

Toasted cheese sandwich

Honored Contributor

What company is sd

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

What company is sd

@dex.  I'm assuming it is Swiss Diamond.

Honored Contributor

Yes

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ Ahh thanks...needed to give my head a little shake.I actually thought that was what the nonstick coating was called.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ Ahh thanks...needed to give my head a little shake.I actually thought that was what the nonstick coating was called.

@dex.  LOL, know what you mean!

Honored Contributor

Fry, sear, or saute an assortment of culinary delights with this versatile  traditional fry pan. It features a patented diamond-reinforced nonstick cooking surface using real diamond crystals. This composite surface accelerates food release for effortless cleanup. From Swiss Diamond.

• Metal utensil-safe, nonstick surface constructed using diamond crystals for strength; will not peel, crack, blister
  • Even heat distribution
  • Flat base
  • Stay-cool ergonomic handle
  • Cast aluminum construction
  • Dishwasher-safe; hand washing recommended; oven-safe to 500F
  • Lifetime Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
  • Made in Switzerland

Looks like a great skillet. SWISS DIAMOND, I mean. Glad to see it's dishwasher safe. Although, I'll hand wash.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a couple of the Swiss Diamond frying pans, an 11 or 12 inch one and a smaller one. Have had them for many years but haven't ever used them frequently. Even so they're pretty scratched up so I'm always reaching for some pretty old T-Fal that is still looking good. Maybe I wasn't careful enough of what utensils I used with them so whatever they suggest you use is definitely what you should use so you get many years good wear out of them, cause for sure they aren't cheap.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I have a couple of the Swiss Diamond frying pans, an 11 or 12 inch one and a smaller one. Have had them for many years but haven't ever used them frequently. Even so they're pretty scratched up so I'm always reaching for some pretty old T-Fal that is still looking good. Maybe I wasn't careful enough of what utensils I used with them so whatever they suggest you use is definitely what you should use so you get many years good wear out of them, cause for sure they aren't cheap.

@shaggygirl  I notice they use T-fal often on America's Test Kitchen and Cook's Country often. When I see that, I always remember Mary Beth selling them on QVC years ago.

Honored Contributor

Best to put toe in the shallow end of the pond before diving in why I chose to get the 'try me' piece for 40 bucks as opposed to the more expensive pieces