Contributor

Re: Supermarket delivered condensed milk from CHILE !

Yes but every time she gets groceries delivered she's on her complaining about something being from a foreign country. Last time was spinach or something. You would think she would either do her own shopping or pay closer attention to what she's ordering by now.

Respected Contributor

@3catmomma wrote:

Yes but every time she gets groceries delivered she's on her complaining about something being from a foreign country. Last time was spinach or something. You would think she would either do her own shopping or pay closer attention to what she's ordering by now.

I don't think it would matter. Some people are never happy.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Trusted Contributor

@Reever  You do know that the computer your are typing on to post on this forum and also the TV to that you watch QVC on was Made in China ?  So you might as well throw those items in the trash too.   

Super Contributor

Haha exactly.  I would like to see this person living in a world without imported products of any kind.  Can't believe she would want a TV made among the "dirty waters" of China as she would say.  Unreal what people complain about.

Super Contributor

You prove my point.  It's very sad to not experience other parts of the world, since there are so many wonderful places in addition to where we live.  In these "far off lands" there are places to explore and new people to meet that would be helpful in expanding your very narrow view of the world.  I feel sorry for people like yourself. 

I would suggest you start growing your own food and making all your own consumable items you person yourself so you don't dare get an item made outside of the US.  Oh the horror!  Good luck finding a new TV and laptop made in the US ... I guess those need to go in the garbage too!

I can only imagine what you say to people in our country that come from different ethnicities and backgrounds.  You probably try to throw them away just like your condensed milk.

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure I've ever seen the OP say anything nice about anything or anyone.  Throwing a can of condensed milk in the garbage because you don't like the country it was produced in?  A new level of xenophobia.

Claiming to be a proud American is just an excuse for bigotry, in this case.

(If I'd realized this post was by Reever, I wouldn't have bothered to open it.  It's always a rant and outrage about something.  A sad way to live, IMO.)

Super Contributor

Major bigotry!!  She is a real hater!

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I'm not sure I've ever seen the OP say anything nice about anything or anyone.  Throwing a can of condensed milk in the garbage because you don't like the country it was produced in?  A new level of xenophobia.

(If I'd realized this post was by Reever, I wouldn't have bothered to open it.  It's always a rant and outrage about something.  A sad way to live, IMO.)

She loves Dan Hughes.  He floats her boat.

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

She loves Dan Hughes.  He floats her boat.

@qbetzforreal - OMG!!!  Thank you for the best laugh I've had all day.  Really!  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

You've complained about garlic from China TWICE, you've complained about frozen spinach from China, now it's canned milk from Chile.

Where do you think most of your fruits and vegetables are coming from?  Not here.  When's the last time you were in a grocery store?

It's time for you to do your own shopping and see if you can do better than the home delivery services you are using.