Esteemed Contributor

Sunday's ITKWD = Holiday Food Edition

...just a friendly "heads up" since many people do not enjoy the all-food shows...

Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday's ITKWD = Holiday Food Edition

Thanks.  I won't be wasting my time watching.

Honored Contributor

Wasn't it all food just a week or so ago???? Won't be watching.  But then, again, I haven't been watching much of ITKWD of late anyway, since it already was overrun with food items.  Not the show it used to be.  (Kind of like AM Style).  The enjoyment (for me) just isn't there any more.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd be tempted to watch if they had table linens, serving pieces and stuff like that.... why not, QVC?

ETA: It just occurs to me that it's probably very important for the food vendors to know the sales long ahead of time so they can plan for the demand. I would think it's more crucial than for other non-perishable items.  Still, I won't be buying.

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Wasn't it all food just a week or so ago???? Won't be watching.  But then, again, I haven't been watching much of ITKWD of late anyway, since it already was overrun with food items.  Not the show it used to be.  (Kind of like AM Style).  The enjoyment (for me) just isn't there any more.

Same here.

Honored Contributor

geez how many food shows do they need?  

Then again, since any kitchen show now has very little kitchen related items, cookware, tableware, etc. it's filled with TSV (no matter what it is), vacumn cleaners, hairdryers, cleaning supplies -- well, you get the idea🙄even poor David is looking like he's stumbling  keeping his enthusiasm ...😴😴😴😴😴

No need to tune in -- I saw today 30 ct. colossal shrimp wrapped with bacon $99...and just think you can get it on ez pay and never run out😮...(They have them in Sam's Club 3 lbs for $39.99 exact thing.)

Esteemed Contributor

Just FYI, this Sunday is Christmas in August, so ITKWD will be another Holiday Food Edition—prepare yourselves!

In the meantime, tonight's ITKWD is a holiday-themed show that is not just food, so tune in for plenty of David's festive favorites to get your fix.  Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

Again?  Let's see:  Germack, Junior's, Uncle Jimmy, Corky's, Rastelli, Potstickers, Farmer John popcorn, the sidedish company ... Any Kansas City or Martha Stewart?  Did I forget anyone?  We all know this show already.  Wait - what about the salt set woman?

Respected Contributor

We had to endure all the Christmas in July. Now we have it endlessly until Dec.25th. Way to early to be talking Christmas. You are so sick of it when it gets here you cannot wait for it to be over.

Honored Contributor

I'll be home most of the day, but not watching because I no longer try any of the QVC food products.   Not interested.