Super Contributor

20190421_092538.jpg20190421_092538.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Stuffed twice baked taters

@Tweety68 

YUM!!

Share your recipe please?Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I need these potatos in my life!😋

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Sunday,Thank you for the hearts!Will post my way of making these potatoes in Recipe forum  monday.I dont know if you will see this,but I enjoy your posts and will love to share this fun dish!Thanks again...

Respected Contributor

@Tweety68 wrote:
  • Happy Sunday,Thank you for the hearts!Will post my way of making these potatoes in Recipie forum  monday.I dont know if you will see this,but I enjoy your posts and will love to share this fun dish!Thanks again...

@Tweety68   Well since you posted the picture you MUST share the recipe.....my mouth is watering.

Respected Contributor

Twice Baked Tators are very easy . Bake your potato's until fork tender, then cool slightly until your hands can stand the heat. Then slice the potato in half long ways, gently scrape meat out  , have a bowl ready to put the potato meat in , I usualy make at leat 4 medium potato's , Idaho work the best have ready butter, sour cream , I also like dry ranch dressing , salt and pepper to taste. Finally I use my hand mixer to mix very smoothly and place the mixture back in the potato skins that you took the potato meats from. When finished place in a sheet of foil or a very shallow dish that you can fit the potato skins on and mashed potato's back in and sprinkle with a little paprika and warm thru for about 4 to 5 minutes in either air-fryer or oven on about 250 degrees . When finished I like to place some very fine shreeded cheese of choice and put back in oven for another minute or 2 minutes until cheese is melted. Enjoy. A nother tip I use is I squeese the filled potato skins very gently together before baking .

Respected Contributor

Those look really yummy.

Honored Contributor

I have made these for years for my family. but not so much anymore as we are cutting back on carbs and fat. but you can put alot of things into them--my fav is broccoli and bacon/ham  and cheese. I used to make up several and freeze them for later use.