Regular Contributor
Hello. Many moons ago David had on an item that looked kind of like a class cutting board with feet. You could put it on your stove to cover the gas burners when stove wasn’t in use. It gave you extra counter space. I remember it but I can’t think of what it’s called so I can google it. I haven’t seen it on Qvc is awhile. So do any of you lovely in the kitchen fans remember it?? 🧐
Valued Contributor

Re: Stove temp counter top

[ Edited ]

Certainly remember it and has not been carried in at least a couple years now.  You could use it as a cutting board area, a food prep area, a serving area, trivit, etc. all the while utilizing the space on top of your stovetop.  Had some nice & various designs like flowers, Tuscan wine bottle scene, Americana, etc.

Trusted Contributor

Yes I have one..I will try to find my order number for u....

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

Yes, I remember it.  I'm guessing it sold out and wasn't restocked.  I googled stove covers and Amazon has something similar.

Trusted Contributor

Item K 40793 instant counter tempered glass burner cover ....it’s not available anymore but maybe you can find it on eBay or amazon?

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Regular Contributor
Thank you all!!!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Go to the search function and enter "glass cutting board". There are many of them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

On Amazon, look for "tempered glass instant counter".  You'll find products similar to those sold on QVC.  I use mine often.

Honored Contributor

@MommaNJ629   It may not be what anyone is looking for, but I bought black marble tiles and put one over each burner when we had parties.  They fit together great and I used that a lot at our last house for serving drinks on--especially when we had cookouts.  

It was great because you could sit hot things on it, and spills didn't hurt it! 

Honored Contributor

The one I saw for Amazon is the exact one that was sold on the q.  Same price and free shipping.