Honored Contributor

Stock Up On Tea for the Summer!

I wanted to let you know that Harney has a summer sale on now--its a good one and the details on on the web site.

I got a number of their iced tea bags, some jasmine pearl and some English Breakfast tins on sale.

Drink Up!  Cheers!

Respected Contributor

Re: Stock Up On Tea for the Summer!

@Sooner   Thank goodness, you are referring to a good sale on a great brand of tea!  My first thought--based on the headline--was a tea shortage was coming.Smiley Happy

Best,

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 Nope!  I've already ordered SIX bags of their iced tea blends: Peach, Black Current and Plain Black! We make a pitcher a day and drink it!  Pretty much year around.

Respected Contributor

I was thinking a tea shortage or supply issue too!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Glad to hear it is a good sale!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner  While I am not familiar with these teas, I was glad to become aware! My husband loves english breakfast tea so I stocked up on several tins and i am trying the African autumn as well.  He is a tea snob...ha!  Not bad prices on sale. Tea is expensive in the grocery store. And you could use the promo code to add additonal 20% off sale prices. Thanks for the info!

Honored Contributor

I can not believe it, my computer "security" won't let me access the site. It is not to be trusted.

I can't believe it. 

Respected Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

I can not believe it, my computer "security" won't let me access the site. It is not to be trusted.

I can't believe it. 

Try clearing your browser, then turn your device off for a few minutes. This has happened to me once before.  I was good when I powered back up (iPad).

Honored Contributor

@Sooner 

thanks for posting

i've read aobut it in the past (probably from u)

gonna give it a try

Honored Contributor

mr rebates is offering 4%

Honored Contributor

@bmorechick wrote:

@Sooner  While I am not familiar with these teas, I was glad to become aware! My husband loves english breakfast tea so I stocked up on several tins and i am trying the African autumn as well.  He is a tea snob...ha!  Not bad prices on sale. Tea is expensive in the grocery store. And you could use the promo code to add additonal 20% off sale prices. Thanks for the info!

@bmorechick Wonderful! That's a good amount off!   I'm like your husband--I like a good cup of tea.  I think he will be happy with Harney.  While not THE most expensive, they are good teas and way above grocery store.

Do you know about the Cultured Cup in Dallas, Elmwood Inn in Kentucky, and Upton teas in Boston (a wonderful site for browsing and reading and tea is like wine there--single estates)?  I think you and your husband would enjoy them!