Honored Contributor

Re: Stock Up On Tea for the Summer!

@Sooner 

i got my delivery today 

got the iced tea sampler - made the peach and i need a lil sweetness and added some honey - very nice

earl grey sumpreme loose tea 

only complaint - they used such grippy tape that i couldnt remove it w/o leaving a mess on top of my pretty tin 

tried washing it off with soap/water - but i can see the goo left behind - paper is now gone - sigh

definitly will be checking them out - thanks again for posting

who bought what - and whatcha all think?

Respected Contributor

The only way I drink tea is Sweetend Iced Tea and Lipton is fine for that.  I have never cared for hot tea.

Honored Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

The only way I drink tea is Sweetend Iced Tea and Lipton is fine for that.  I have never cared for hot tea.

@KatieB We are different because neither of us like sweetened iced tea.  When we would go visit relatives in the south we'd soon remembe to ask for "unsweet!"  

Sometimes I might put a little sugar and milk in a hot tea though.  Do you like flavored iced teas?  We love the peach iced tea from Harney, and the Black Current too, but don't sweeten them either.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

@KatieB wrote:

@KatieB We are different because neither of us like sweetened iced tea.  When we would go visit relatives in the south we'd soon remembe to ask for "unsweet!"  

Sometimes I might put a little sugar and milk in a hot tea though.  Do you like flavored iced teas?  We love the peach iced tea from Harney, and the Black Current too, but don't sweeten them either.  

@Sooner   Yes, I'm from the South.  Born and raised in North Carolina and I've lived here all my life.  And we have always had iced tea to drink - we never even ask for sweetened iced tea - it's always sweetened down here.  

And no I don't care for flavored iced teas either.  I do like lemon in my tea if fresh is available.

Honored Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@KatieB wrote:

@Sooner   Yes, I'm from the South.  Born and raised in North Carolina and I've lived here all my life.  And we have always had iced tea to drink - we never even ask for sweetened iced tea - it's always sweetened down here.  

And no I don't care for flavored iced teas either.  

@KatieB I grew up in Oklahoma, but even back in the 1960's if we were out of tea before lunch, somebody had to run up to the store on the hill!  I remember how thrilled we were to get instant tea because it was in an emergency we didn't have to go to the store!  Woman Very Happy