Trusted Contributor

Re: Still Buying Fiestaware (aka Fiestaware thread, Part 2)

[ Edited ]

Got this in an e-mail today.  I have never seen this pattern offered anywhere.

Replacements has it.  And then Everything Kitchens has a pattern called "Whimsy" that I haven't ever seen.Fiesta Jumbo Mug

Fiesta Tree Plate

Fiesta Ornament

Fiesta Light Bulb Plate

Kind of interesting that they have so many different patterns under the same name.  I think the only one I like is the spoon rest.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Honored Contributor

I think these patterns are cute--love the bulb shaped one--I have a couple of those in red and green, as well as the tree shaped plates---the pattern i love is the xmas lights--have a few pieces of that too

Regular Contributor

Well Black Friday was Fiesta Friday for me since I added pieces to my collection. Thanks to sales at different stores. I ordered multiples of the cereal bowls and the bowl plates in the lemongrass color, which all my Fiesta is in. What color would you add to coordinate with the Lemongrass color?

Honored Contributor

I have all colors including the lemongrass--love them all except for the sage  color---I like poppy--my fave---and the marigold and LOVE the new butterscotch but I am more of a warm person---so it really depends on what you like---I just bought an oval platter is the Xmas lights pattern --Macys had it for 1/2 off and then got more discounts plus free shipping----I try to buy a few pieces each year when the new color comes out---makes me very happy to open my kitchen doors to find all the colors there!!! 

Regular Contributor

I lean more toward the cool colors. I would say. I love the lemongrass color and I also buy a few pieces this time of year because the sales are so good.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caron122 - The primary colors I've collected for years in Fiestaware are cobalt and lemongrass—the combination is gorgeous! Lately, though, I've become obsessed with the bright, happy daffodil and have purchased quite a bit since it also looks great with the cobalt. And I do have some pieces such as the bread trays, ramekins, and small bistro bowls in almost every color (I am not a fan of sage, meadow, or ivory, and although foundry is interesting, it doesn't blend well with the other colors due to its different finish).

Esteemed Contributor

Still have my Fiestaware.  Cannot kill it, destroy it, etc.  Good product.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc ---now I do like the foundry color and have a few pieces of it as well as the slate too. I like the ivory too---just not the sage----cobalt is ok and I have a few pieces --I even have a black pitcher as well  as a chocolate color  bowl --those colors  are from way back. It all makes me happy!!!Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@caron 122, if you go to Fiesta's home site, choose "Colorama" and go to "Custom Creation".  You can then play around with different pieces and colors to see which colors you like that would go with your lemongrass.  You can choose the background, etc.  Play around with it----it's lots of fun!!!

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Regular Contributor

Thanks, wismiss!