Trusted Contributor

Re: Still Buying Fiestaware (aka Fiestaware thread, Part 2)

Free ground shipping from Fiesta Factory Direct until April 4.  And, a new product, luncheon bowl plates.

Available in 13 colors.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wismiss ---I have the dinner size and think I will order the luncheon ones now!!! Just ordered 3 lunch bowl plates---hurray!!!!

Regular Contributor

@wismiss  You are going to be my enabler this week!  I love the bowl plates and now that they are offering a lunch size I MUST have them to match my dinner size plates.  I ordered 6, thanks for the heads up about the free shipping and new bowl plates!  Have a beautiful spring

Esteemed Contributor

I was so disappointed when I got the email about the luncheon bowl plates yesterday because they only showed nine colors—it was great to click through to the website and see that more options were available, and the free shipping is always nice!

Esteemed Contributor

I also got this reminder from Fiesta this week—I often forget to go and check usadinnerwaredirect.com for harder-to-find and specialty pieces:

Honored Contributor

Yes I got that email about the retired colors but nothing grabbed me color wise so I will pass. But have gotten some good deals on the replacements site. My collection of fiestaware is all the colors--have some black, brown, plum, slate blue and other vintage colors and items.

Esteemed Contributor

From now through 7/5, fiestafactorydirect.com is having a sitewide sale of 15% off plus free shipping! Time to stock up for those summer gatherings or maybe check out the new luncheon bowl plates or Twilight pieces...  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc --I got one of the luncheon bowl plates in the new bluecolor--from Macys--had  $20 in star money--so I got that and some bag clips and got free shiping too. Think it came to $9with tax---will see how that blue is.

Honored Contributor

I just got the luncheon size  bowl plate from Macys--shipping to me was in 2 days!!!!!  And got the new blue color which is a navy blue to my eyes---and I really like that color--- not a real blue girl altho navy blue has become a new love of mine---not a fan of the cobalt blue and lapis is ok , so the twilight is in between those two----and love the new bowl plates--have the dinner size and now the luncheon size---

Trusted Contributor

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta