Trusted Contributor

Re: Still Buying Fiestaware (aka Fiestaware thread, Part 2)

What do you all think of the new Fiesta butterscotch?  I like the name!

I wonder how close it is to the discontinued marigold and tangerine. It will be interesting to see comparison photos between the colors.

Honored Contributor

I like it--prob will get a couple pieces when it is available--am a huge fan of daffodil but poppy is my fave.

Trusted Contributor

I am going to be donating my Fiestaware to Goodwill in the near future.  I am downsizing and haven't used it for years.  Wonderful products, but also getting too heavy for my older hands.

Trusted Contributor

Hi ladies!  It's been so long since I talked to you all.  I LIKE the new color Butterscotch; it might be a pretty accent color.

Happy Shopping!Heart

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@oceantown wrote:

What do you all think of the new Fiesta butterscotch?  I like the name!

I wonder how close it is to the discontinued marigold and tangerine. It will be interesting to see comparison photos between the colors.

@oceantown - I had the same thoughts as you: nice name and color overall, but it looks almost identical to the marigold, at least on a computer monitor. I'll also be interested to see photos of the butterscotch paired with other colors for comparison.

Regular Contributor

I love the new butterscotch. Fiestaware site has pictures of how it works in with other colors. I do intend to add some items to my multi-colored collection.

Esteemed Contributor

A sale just launched at fiestafactorydirect.com — get 20% off and free shipping now through Monday, 1/20 (the $4.95 handling fee still applies).

I also found this handy color comparison chart on the website; it appears that the new butterscotch color has much more orange than the marigold:

butterscotchcomp.PNG

Trusted Contributor

I juat might get some of this.  I have so much blue......

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Trusted Contributor

Not sure if you have seen this Fiesta pattern or not, but doesn't it look spring----y? Floral Bouquet pattern. And, 15% off.  Also 15% off of some other items---bakers, etc.  Homer Laughlin home site.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Honored Contributor

I got that email too. Not really a fan of this pattern. Will wait to order the new butterscotch color in June.