Regular Contributor

Re: Still Buying Fiestaware (aka Fiestaware thread, Part 2)

Any guesses what the 2019 Fiestaware color will be?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm predicting another shade of green to replace the retiring sage.

I could swear that I heard rumblings somewhere that it may be a pink shade, though...

Regular Contributor

It's been some time since Flamingo came and then retired. 

Seems last year or so some were hoping for a jade green.

Trusted Contributor

We don't have much longer to wait.  The new color will be announced on the 8th.  I am a fan of the discontinued flamingo, but I am not too sure they would have another pink shade.  I see a lot of requests for it though.  The flamingo did not last that long, and I almost think it became more popular after it was discontinued.  I think flamingo looks so great with the turquoise.

Since sage was discontinued, maybe it will be a jade green.

Trusted Contributor

I was going to post in here and decided to take a look.  Hopefully everyone had a great holiday!  Interested in looking at the next color.  Pantone color is coral??  I guess we'll see.Heart

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Honored Contributor

Should be announced on Jan 8th.

Trusted Contributor

OK, so it's meadow; what an ugly color...

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Esteemed Contributor

Here's a link to a current discussion about the new color, in case you're interested:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Kitchen/New-color-for-fiestaware-just-announced/m-p/5176510#M181513

Trusted Contributor

@kutira wrote:

OK, so it's meadow; what an ugly color...

Hi Kutira (and all!).    I'm not too thrilled with the new color, either.   I guess I'll reserve judgement till I see it in person, though.

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying your beautiful Fiesta!  

Trusted Contributor

Hi, Everyone:  It's been a long time since I have read and/or posted.  Don't have much to share about the Fiesta line as since being on my own can't afford to buy anything.

This past winter I used my jumbo mugs a lot for soup, tea, and chai tea.  (Chai tea is my new favorite hot drink.)  I only have two jumbo mugs and have thought about getting another one or two, but can't decide on the color.  Right now I have the red and persimmon.  Love persimmon and, of course, the red is a classic.  The newer colors just don't appeal to me.

We have our 84th family reunion tomorrow.  Since I moved to the area I have been drafted to do things on the computer, organize information, etc.  We are trying to locate the exact location of the cheese factory my Grandpa had when he first came to the USA.  We're getting closer and it's a challenge to think about what to try next.

I'll sign off since I'm not on the right subject.  You all take care.

wismiss

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta