Regular Contributor

Re: Still Buying Fiestaware (aka Fiestaware thread, Part 2)

I have 2 sage dinner plates I like to use in the autumn with 2 merlot dinner plates. 

The black plates with skulls look fun for this time of year. I haven't seen them in our local shop that carries Fiestaware. 

Honored Contributor

@JannyRee--Hi! No I haven't seen that pattern in the stores  either so I order them online from Macys---they often are on sale and then Macys always has extra coupons too. I think they are fun but have just a piece or two of the black and the white. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Hi, @JannyRee, @wagirl, & everyone!

Yes, I heard about sage being discontinued.  So, before long we will be counting the days until the new color is announced.  I think that will be in January.  Then, we will be waiting until it is available.  My only sage piece is the little fruit bowl. 

Super Contributor

Hello Everyone,

i purchased the geo pumpkins luncheon plates and ramekins this year. I love  them and wish they make a dinner plate to go with them in the future.

🎃🎃🎃

Honored Contributor

I bought a couple pieces of the black skulls and vines that I really do like--have a couple of the sugar skull too. 

Esteemed Contributor

FYI: FiestaFactoryDirect.com is offering free ground shipping today and tomorrow, and they also have a "buy five, get the sixth free" sale going on if you need to stock up on everyday essentials.

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc, thanks for mentioning the free shipping!

Esteemed Contributor

FiestaFactoryDirect.com is offering free ground shipping from now through 11/21, and there are sales for 15% off harvest-themed items and 15% off some everyday essentials.

Trusted Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving all! 

Honored Contributor

OK---so I finally--found the  Fiesta Xmas pattern that I really like but that is so had to find--it's the white with the different fiesta colored Xmas bulbs winding around it. Got the bread plate and 2 luncheon plates and 1 small bowl , last year from BonTon and just found that Bed, Bath and Beyond had more pieces so ordered a few more. Also ordered the red snowflake pattern  from macys, in a few serving pieces too. Would love the green tree shaped dish but it seems to be sold out---again. Will start my hunt for that much earlier next year.