Super Contributor

Re: Still Buying Fiestaware (aka Fiestaware thread, Part 2)

@wagirl No, I have not purchased mulberry. Right now it looks too dark to me.

Honored Contributor

apple---I will take a pic of all my purpley pieces that I have when I get my mulberry pieces----just for fun!

Super Contributor

@wagirl Great, I would like to see all of them.đź‘Ť

Honored Contributor

Oh yipeeee!! Just got a text that my order for the new mulberry color fiestaware is being shipped to me. Seems like those 7 pieces will be shipped piece by piece------

Honored Contributor

just started to receive my mulberry fiestaware—- took a pic of the purples I have to show the colors—— big plate is mulberry; small bowl is plum; gravy boat is heather; bowl on plate is the claret and the sugar bowl is cinnabar . Mulberry is more blue purple and claret is more red purple.  Maybe hard to tell from the pic. I like it tho.

to show the colors206B9A57-DDD7-4C15-A96A-6C7DA5DCC9E7.jpeg

Super Contributor

@wagirl You have a nice collection of purples. Your picture really shows the differences. Enjoy!đź’śđź’—đź’ž

Trusted Contributor

@wagirl, thanks for showing your purples!  That is a great picture.

I will probably get a mulberry fruit bowl, but I don't think that piece is out yet.  We stopped by a Macy's recently and saw Mulberry in person, but they had the new fruit/salsa bowl.  I will wait for the fruit bowl.

Honored Contributor

I think I am good with my few pieces of mulberry---I  got a few pieces of  the new sugar skull/vines pattern, its the  white style,  a few months ago and bought the tapered mug to match, and also I bought the cute little heart shape dish too. Found a round sugar bowl from Wayfair and also the covered tortilla dish. All on sale with free shipping. I think I have spent my b-day cash now Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

I wanted to share our patio brunch!  I think it is so nice to have a meal outside.  It just seems special.

Hope you are all doing well and enjoying summer. 

brunch2 (2).jpg

Honored Contributor

oceantown---your table is so pretty!!!!  Don't you love the little casserole dishes? I have most those colors except the pink--not a pink girl but I found and bought my DD the Rose for Xmas-----Woman Very Happy