Trusted Contributor

Re: Still Buying Fiestaware (aka Fiestaware thread, Part 2)

Hi, @wagirl, oh I did not notice your avatar!  It is a beautiful picture, and I love it!

I understand Fiestaware obsession.  There is always a pretty piece of Fiesta that catches my eye, and then I know it just has to come home with me. 

I even made an inventory sheet on Excel and it makes it nice when I don't want to try to find if I have a certain piece or not.  I sent a few pieces to daughter and bought some too, so I need to update my inventory sheet. 

Yes, my big mug on my avator is a Fiesta Jumbo Cup in turquoise.  I love the jumbo cup, and also use it for soup, or cereal, or whatever.  We have 4, turquoise, white, flamingo & lemongrass.

I really like your idea of your picture so you have that handy when you shop!

I also like your idea of using your Fiestaware picture on your cell homepage!  Right now I have a photo of the beach, but I think a fiesta photo would be great.  Hmmm, I think I will need to do that.

I love your colors.

Honored Contributor

ocean---- a new person to share my obsession!!!!  Hmmmm--an inventory sheet------very interesting!!! Woman Very Happy I just bought a couple of the tall latte mugs from ebay--they are huge and I use one of them in  my lazy susan for cooking utensils. I replaced my boring Smiley Frustrated white utensil crocks with bright  fiestaware crocks' a small canister and a jam jar. All different colors. My fav is the poppy color. Have been eyeing the big mugs too, but am running out of room. Time to get rid of more old stuff I think! I found the signature bowl at Ma*cys on sale plus had some Plenti points  to use up and then free shipping for $17 !!! Should get it tomorrow!!!

Trusted Contributor

wagirl,

I can imagine how pretty your kitchen counters are now with the fiesta colors.

I don't have the signature bowl, in fact I don't think I have seen that piece in person.  It is always fun to receive packages, and I look forward to reading how you like the bowl.

Honored Contributor

ocean—- so this is the signature bowl I just got. So cute and not very big. Mine is in the poppy color. Have bananas and pears in it on my counter. 0D42FBAF-F911-412C-937A-E464EDA016A7.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I got my 3 footed bowls from Replacements yesterday--so cute!! They are in 5 and 6 inch sizes. Bought on in choc brown, plum and paprika. 

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @wagirl and everyone!

Wagirl, I am glad to hear your signature bowl arrived safe & sound!  It looks like it would be a great fruit bowl, especially in poppy.  It is beautiful.

I am sure you will enjoy those footed bowls.  I have the 5-inch size.  We had friends over for dinner, and I used the footed bowls for ice cream.  The 5-inch size was perfect, not too big, not to small.  The round shape seemed perfect for scoops of ice cream.

Well, everyone, my demi cup/saucer sets arrived today!  Everything is perfect.  I look forward to setting a tablescape with them, and I hope to post a picture before too long.  They are just so adorable.

These are my first pieces of slate.  And I will enjoy having white too.  (I already have some white pieces)  I plan on trying the white & slate with turquoise, flamingo, maybe lemongrass, maybe scarlet.  Well, the possibilities are endless.

Take care, all.

Trusted Contributor

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!!

74432-Happy-St.-Patrick-s-Day.gif

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Trusted Contributor

Hi, everyone!

@kutira, great to see you!

I wanted to share a photo of my new espresso cups.  I have 4, but just put together two for the photo.  I think they are so cute for little tea cups too. 

Take care, everyone.

espressofiesta.jpg

Honored Contributor

Hi ocean---

I'm at it again--found a retired color, Evergreen, in a 64 oz pitcher online, that is something I've wanted for awhile--the color is realy nice--I'm a  green person. Then found a water pitcher/ carafe in the black--oooooohh--that is coming to me too. Still waiting for the new Mulberry color this summer too. M#acys is still having their xtra 30% off and fiestware is one of the brands that gets this sale. 

WEEEEE----Heart

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @wagirl,

How exciting for you to have fiesta packages on their way to you!  Two retired colors too!  I love the disc pitcher and the carafe.

I am anxious to see mulberry in person, and I have been wondering if Macy's has a sample piece yet.  I could give them a call.  The nearest Macy's is over an hour drive, so I am not over there very often.