Occasional Contributor

Step-by-Step Cooking with Stacey

Just curious as to how Stacey got her own cooking show? Is she a chef or wrote cookbooks like David?
Trusted Contributor

Re: Step-by-Step Cooking with Stacey

David is not a chef, but in his own words, a home cook.  When he started on INTKWD, after Bob Bowersox left, he had not written any cookbooks. Cookbooks came years later.

Esteemed Contributor

Stacey is a regular home cook, just like David (and I actually think she probably cooks a lot more than he does since she has a hubby and kids to take care of). She has been working at the Q for years, so I think they just decided she'd earned her own show.

Trusted Contributor

I cook ... and I'm not a chef.  I think she just likes to cook.  Rachel Ray was not a chef and look where she is.

Esteemed Contributor

@yogagirl25  No, she's not a chef, just a home cook. But, I can tell she is fairly well versed in her topic. She used to be a TV reporter in Philly, if I'm not mistaken. I really enjoy her show when I get a chance to watch it. It is very relaxed and friendly atmosphere. A perfect way to showcase the products she is selling.

Honored Contributor

She is comfortable in the kitchen. I really enjoy her presentations.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I love watching her show, and I think she does a great job.

Respected Contributor

I like her cooking show and think it gives us a chance to see her true personality.  She is pleasant to watch and has some good ideas and recipes.  And she's down to earth, not over the stop like some other hosts. 

Contributor

When is her show?

Honored Contributor

Monday 6pm-8pm on QVC2 channel.