Respected Contributor

Re: Staying Home What Foods Have You Craved?

@ECBG 

Oh, your Nilla wafer banana pudding sounds heavenly, but sounds like a lot of work - ahhh...what the heck else do I have to do with my time?  Have to get the ingredients next time I shop.

@tarsmom 

Olga's gyro?  You are free to hate me, LOL  We have a middle eastern restaurant near us and have been getting carry-out at least once a week since all this started to help keep them in business.  I always go for the gyro and swear the owner puts in more lamb each week.  Keep thinking about ordering something else, but just can't resist their gyros.

Denise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@denisemb No. Not really a lot of work.  The custard takes maybe 10 minutes compared to powder in milk.  If yours has bananas,  that's equal.  The merengue is optional.

@denisemb Please take a bite for me!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@denisemb No. Not really a lot of work.  The custard takes maybe 10 minutes compared to powder in milk.  If yours has bananas,  that's equal.  The merengue is optional.

A bite?  Chances are, you'll get half, 'cos I'll eat it all.

Give me some time as I shopped today and try to spread shopping out a couple of weeks.  Let you know how I screw it up as I've never made merengue.  (As a kid I pronounced it "mer-en-goo").

Denise
Honored Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

A bite?  Chances are, you'll get half, 'cos I'll eat it all.

Give me some time as I shopped today and try to spread shopping out a couple of weeks.  Let you know how I screw it up as I've never made merengue.  (As a kid I pronounced it "mer-en-goo").

@denisemb You'll be fine.  Smiley Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfiC4wg4rPo

Respected Contributor

@ECBG Buy one take one "Olive Garden "

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Since calories are free. . . a Night and Day sundae! It's one scoop of vanilla ice cream covered with hot fudge and one scoop chocolate ice cream covered with marshmallow, then all covered with whipped cream and a cherry. I allow myself one a year. Now I can taste it! Smiley Wink

Also, anything from Harvest, my favorite restaurant that closed completely early. (no curbside delivery)

OMG .. I never heard of this .. now I wish I had not heard about it  !!!!

lol

Honored Contributor

Ice Cream and finally bought some this week at store

Chips which I finally bought

Pizza and got a frozen one last week, not as good but ok

Carbs far too many

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

I have not varied from my healthy diet. I want to keep as healthy and strong as I can at this time. I enjoy eating healthy and food is something I eat to LIVE.   I do not live to eat thank goodness.

Respected Contributor

Pizza ... thin crust sausage & veggies. Vanilla or coffee I've cream. Chocolate anything. Pizza, pizza, pizza ... Closely tied with ice cream & chocolate! Fun thread!
Respected Contributor

Oops. Darn spell check ICE cream! I've?!