Contributor

I appreciate Stacy's efforts and David trying to help her but she does not have the audience connection that Mary and David have. Do her a favor and place her in another position. Possibly one outside of the live audience. 

Respected Contributor

I disagree. I think she has improved greatly. Some people just take longer to get good at their job. We all need more kindness in our life.

Esteemed Contributor

Disagree - the Mary and David thing had gotten old.  Hugs - and all.  Was making me uncomfortable as they ended the show.  Stacy a fresh breath of air.

Respected Contributor

@a10ecgirl wrote:

I appreciate Stacy's efforts and David trying to help her but she does not have the audience connection that Mary and David have. Do her a favor and place her in another position. Possibly one outside of the live audience. 

Give her a chance.  A lot of people didn't like Mary when she first started.  Everyone deserves a chance .... try being more positive and not negative, and DON'T compare.

Respected Contributor

Expected to see Mary on ITKWM today, BUT..... I happen to like Stacey, but CANNOT listen to her voice.....some of us have hearing sensitivites and her strident, harsh-toned voice actually hurts my ears.  I cannot listen to her, must turn volume almost off to tolerate sound when she talks.  I barely tolerate ITKWD on Wednesdays and Sundays now that Stacey is on, fortunately she does not take up too much talk time. Had to turn off ITKWM today........
Respected Contributor

Yes, please give her a chance to settle into this position. I think she has rapidly improved with each passing show.

I love how David treats her like a younger sister! I think they are good together and will continue to bond with time.

Esteemed Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

Expected to see Mary on ITKWM today, BUT..... I happen to like Stacey, but CANNOT listen to her voice.....some of us have hearing sensitivites and her strident, harsh-toned voice actually hurts my ears.  I cannot listen to her, must turn volume almost off to tolerate sound when she talks.  I barely tolerate ITKWD on Wednesdays and Sundays now that Stacey is on, fortunately she does not take up too much talk time. Had to turn off ITKWM today........=
------------------------------
I agree!1  I have to turn the volume way down or channel off when she is on. I do think she is doing well in presenting her products, but I cannot listen to that voice!!

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Disagree - the Mary and David thing had gotten old.  Hugs - and all.  Was making me uncomfortable as they ended the show.  Stacy a fresh breath of air.

I agree.  Give Stacy a chance.  I know she has posted some of her recipes and seems she likes to cook and cooks for her family.   Maybe they will use her experience and fondness for cooking and make that an interesting part of the show.  I think David's role is better with Stacy.    She hasn't been on ITKWD that long so I'm sure her role will improve.

Honored Contributor

I don't mind the happy dance, but, that butt thumping is stupid.

Honored Contributor

I thought today it was quite interesting that David magically appeared during the TSV presentation - he said he just had to get away from "cleaning products on the Q live station"!!!

I happened to be home today so I was watching the ITKWMary and my thought was: "better send David in to sell TSV because it didn't look like neither Stacy or Tara were connecting the sale" or could it be most viewers are over the Temptations line & needed David to pump up sales?

Either way as far as Stacy I don't tune in long enough to many Q shows so I'm not familiar with newer hosts.  Yes, David & Mary seem to have a connection.