Respected Contributor

Re: Stacey Stauffer returns as vendor

I was stunned when QVC canned Stacey.  I can think of a couple of current hosts that deserved the boot  way before Stacey did. 

Trusted Contributor

I've always enjoyed Stacey.  Glad she is back and I would assume less stressful than being a show host.  Plus, until guests are allowed back into the studio she gets to present products from home via remote. More time to spend with her boys and husband.  

Esteemed Contributor

In case anyone missed Stacey's presentation on ITKWD last Sunday, she'll be on air during ITKWM today presenting a GreenPan item.

(Side note: I'm a little sad to see the products she's been selected to present since they're mainly offerings that Chef Tony used to be the vendor rep for; I really hope we aren't losing that fantastic man!)

Esteemed Contributor

It looks like Stacey is also presenting some Copco bins right now...

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc Chef Tony was just on this week with Hot Chocolate during the Food Awards with Alberti and I saw him again with Mary selling waffles.

He's still around.  Just seems to be presenting different products.

Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@MezzieStarr - Thanks, I have still seen him around—but it seems like he's repping fewer and fewer products. I totally understand since he's no spring chicken anymore and he may be thinking about retiring to spend more time with his family, but I sure do enjoy all of his presentations and his wonderful personality.