Occasional Contributor

St. Clair Sides for Holidays

QVC, if you're listening.  Is it possible to just order 2 St. Clair side dishes from the selection of 4 dishes offered.  There's no way I can eat four 2 lb. side dishes!  I would consider ordering them if I could do that.

Honored Contributor

Re: St. Clair Sides for Holidays

They have presented just two sides before because I have purchased them. I don't know how often they do that, but it has been done.

Honored Contributor

If you have favorite sides from a resturant, they would be happy to do a take out for you.

You can also get wonderful sides from Fresh Market if you have one.

Honored Contributor

I wish I could select two of the four which would work out for me as I also can't use four.

Esteemed Contributor

You don’t have to cook them all at once .... cook one or two with the meal & save the other two for another time 😃

Honored Contributor

I like the St. Clair Sides.  Expensive, yes.  But worth it to me to cut down on the stress of cooking for the holidays.  I usually get them and use two for Thanksgiving and the other two for Christmas.  However, I won't be buying this year unless they come up with a different combination since I don't eat broccoli in any form. 

Esteemed Contributor

Just a suggestion, but many of the local grocers have wonderful deli's that make great meals and side dishes. Call them ahead of time and they'll have however much you want ready to be picked up at your convenience.

Honored Contributor

Might consider them this year. Our area is a hot bed of Covid and I don't plan on doing the big holiday grocery runs  I did last year.

Respected Contributor

They may be good but wow, 8 lbs of pure carbohydrates.  No thanks.   It's a shame they don't offer some healthier vegetables for side dishes.  A mix would be nice.

Contributor

Are they any good?  I'm a pretty good cook, and I can't believe they'd be any better than my own.