Honored Contributor

Just reading about this new gadget.  Does anyone have one?  Like it, if you do?

How are you using yours.

Honored Contributor

This is a popular subject here in Kitchen!

Suggestion...if you type in ‘spiralizer’ in the search box above^^^^,

tons of spiralizer threads will pop up!

Here’s a 2015 thread to get ‘ya started!

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Kitchen/Do-you-have-a-spiralizer-Do-you-use-it-Love-it-I-keep-seeing/m-...

...and yep, I have a hand model & enjoy it from time to time. 🌼

Super Contributor

Ok, I myself have never tried it, but my DIY makes zucchini noodles, and with a light sauce over it, they were wonderful.  Way to skip those carbs!

Super Contributor

Ok, I myself have never tried it, but my DIL makes zucchini noodles, and with a light sauce over it, they were wonderful.  Way to skip those carbs!

Respected Contributor

I have a Spiral Slicer 3-in-1. It spirals, slices and shreds depending on the blade you put in. Got it at BJ'S on clearance for under $10. Great purchase!  We have spiraled, sweet potatoes and regular potatoes.(oil fried and baked) Zuccini spirals instead of pasta. I liked it, the rest of the family was mehh. Carrots and cukes for salads. I like it. It is fun and the spiraled veggies and fruit are a change from the boring slices all the time.

Trusted Contributor

I recently purchased the Ming Tsai electric spiralizer on HSN.   Works great.   Much better than the hand spiralizers.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal  I've often wanted to buy this gadget because we don't eat (gluten) pasta anymore and love this idea of zucc or squash instead of.

I'm more happy to say that my Aldi grocery now carries zucc & squash already spiraled!!!!!  We had the sqaush just 2 nights ago with fabulous organic salmon. Oh my what a dinner!!!

Honored Contributor

I have he spiralizer from Wolfgang.  Electric -- easy to use and very easy to clean.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD, Thanks!! I just can't see a reason enough for me to try and get one.  But I am interested in trying to do more of the non pasta things.  So getting them w/o the use of a machine is good.

Esteemed Contributor

I love mine! My favorite thing to use it for is "pasta" style zuchinni and yellow squash. I've looked at all types of these things but since I love veggies I decided to buy the attachment for my Kitchenaid mixer. It's a snap and easy to clean. I would suggest that you buy an inexpensive one ( I usually see them at BBB) and try it out.