Trusted Contributor

I have seen these these on TV, and on the down South channel, and I did not want them for a cabinet, but rather for a drawer......I have several deep drawers in my kitchen, which are not good for much, other than throwing everything in, and you never get the use of the full depth of the drawer.....SO......I found a Bed Bath and Beyond on my last trip to Mayo last week, as there is not one any place around where I live.......And I bought a set.......I have so many spices from Penzy's and some more, and placed 2 shelves in a drawer facing each other with the shorter legs, and placed spices on the upper shelves, and under the shelves, and my really big containers of spices, such as seasoned salt, chives, and black pepper, plus others, and so far, from the looks of things, I think this is going to make good use of my deeper drawers......I guess I will just have to waite and see......Do any of you own these????

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

Is this it? I've never seen them before, but it looks great! I think I'll have to look into this. My spices are a mess and I wind up buying ones that I already have. I'd love to have them organized.

~ house cat ~
Trusted Contributor

That would be the item.....Like stated, I am making better use of a deep drawer, AND have my spices organized for the better.......{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

I showed it to my son, who also likes to cook. He said, "We NEED that!"

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

I'd love to see a picture of how you use them in your drawers. I've seen these at Walmart in the 'as seen on TV aisle'.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Trusted Contributor

This is where all of my spices WERE.........now only some larger bottles and jars.....

Now, in the drawer next to this cabinet, I have the spicy shelves lining around the drawer, and have spices both on and under the shelves, but all lables easy to read, even if the picture does not show it.......It is not perfect, but made much better use out of a deep drawer, and I may end up moving them to the lower drawer, as it is even deeper, but I do not think the spices would be as easy to read..........

The set comes with long and short legs, and I am using the short legs, and they can really be expanded out in a cabinet.......Cool

Respected Contributor

Thanks! That looks like a great way to utilize that space.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*