Honored Contributor

Some very pretty new things coming from TT

I love the new round bakers with the flowers around the outside and I have always wanted the cherry pie pan. I bought the gingham pieces - so nice to have choices other than old world, which I do not like at all. When TT first came out they had different choices then it went to almost all OW or dots. So glad to see her bringing back some variety.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Some very pretty new things coming from TT

me too, not a fan of the old world pattern. I do like the gingham pieces and some floral lace.

Occasional Contributor

sorry double post

Honored Contributor

I bought the yellow gingham 9x13 baker. Love it. I also bought the hot pink bowl set offered recently as a TSV. I had not bought any TT in a long time. These new pieces are so fun, very user friendly. I would like to see some gingham bowls. There is a TSV coming May 7th, but it is plastic, like Lock n Lock.
Honored Contributor

On 5/1/2014 Tissyanne said: I bought the yellow gingham 9x13 baker. Love it. I also bought the hot pink bowl set offered recently as a TSV. I had not bought any TT in a long time. These new pieces are so fun, very user friendly. I would like to see some gingham bowls. There is a TSV coming May 7th, but it is plastic, like Lock n Lock.

I got the gingham set in lime green but will have to wait until we get home to Pa for the summer to see it, as I had it sent up there. My niece opened it to make sure it was not broken (since the 30 days will pass before we get home) and she said it is very cute.She made mac & cheese in it to break it in for me, so when I get it , it will be used, but anyway she said her company thought it was adorable.

Valued Contributor

I have been on the fence about the gingham sets but now I think I will get the 9 piece set for my oldest sister! She loves the polka dot sets I have given her in the past & the gingham will be something different for her for summer.

Honored Contributor

HH, the green looks so bright and pretty on tv. If they offer bowls, I will order the green. I hope you enjoy your set.
Valued Contributor

Couldn't resist, I ordered the lime set & had it sent directly to my sister & ordered the yellow set for myself! I only have one other set in yellow & hope it is a close match.

Honored Contributor

On 5/3/2014 Tissyanne said: HH, the green looks so bright and pretty on tv. If they offer bowls, I will order the green. I hope you enjoy your set.

I would definitely order bowls too.I may write to Tara on FB and suggest them.

Occasional Contributor

I want the polka dots back, many of us do. Tara is not listening to us. i am wondering if anyone is listening to us.