Frequent Contributor

So far with my pre-ordered TSV CE air fryer...

I've had it about 10 days now. I got the white. I've made a permanent place for it on my countertop. So far, I've made hamburgers, french fries, turkey burgers, fried shrimp, and boneless frozen chicken wings and everything has turned out great! I'm getting dinner on the table in about 20 minutes! We had the boneless wings last night. They are the "Anytizers" in the frozen section. When I started dinner last night he said, "you love that air fryer don't you?"  I said an enthusiastic yes! He loves those boneless wings but in the microwave or oven they come out greasy. Not last night. Crispy on the outside! I've shopped QVC for 20 years now and with the exception of my Techniques cookware, I'm pretty sure this will be my most used purchase. 

Honored Contributor

Re: So far with my pre-ordered TSV CE air fryer...

When my mother saw it in the insider, she said order me one.  She got black.  This weekend my sister made French fries, chicken tenders and mozzarella sticks.  They were impressed.  Now I may have to order one.

Valued Contributor

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying it! I ordered one last Friday - can't wait till lit arrives. Tell me more about the wings! How long did it take to cook them and what temp did you use? How do you know how long things need to cook? Do you use the recommended time on the packaging or do you have to modify it since its in an airfryer instead of an oven?

Frequent Contributor

@ctinaw  I go by the temperature on the package. Last night we had the honey bbq and the buffalo wings. One cooked at 350 and the other at 400 so I put them in at 400 and kept an eye on them. Cooked for 5 minutes, took them out and shook basket, put them back in and cooked for another 6 minutes. You just have to experiment on the time/temp but the packing instructions are a good starting point on the temp. Be sure to shake the basket half way through and that gives you a chance to estimate the time too. 

Esteemed Contributor

I received mine about a week ago...bought the red...I have made grilled cheese sandwiches...Ore Ida steak fries.. burgers ....re-heated pizza slices...and chicken nuggets...

All turned out real good....very crispy and tasty...except the nuggets....they were the Anytizers Honey...turned out terrible ..tried a few times...I could eat them...but they were not good.....

I am a terrible cook....this machine helped me to make some decent fries and burgers...finally....lol...

Only problem with this machine...i have no counter space..so it has to sit on my small kitchen table...

Valued Contributor

Unfortunately, my TSV air fryer is going back. It arrived today, I took it out of the box, carried it to the kitchen and tried to find some place to put it. I knew it was big but this thing is huge! I have a very small kitchen and it doesn't fit anywhere. It's also quite heavy. Evine has a smaller version for $79. It's only 1200 watts but that's probably better for my old home's electrical system anyway. I'll give that one a try.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Leelynn what kind of fried shrimp did you make? Was it breaded? I was going to try some frozen breaded shrimp but have no idea what temperature or how long to cook it. I don't have the box it came in. LOL!!! I buy several boxes of the breaded jumbo shrimp at Sam's & throw away the boxes. They take up less space in the freezer that way. TIA

I have some other shrimp that I'm going to brush with olive oil & sprinkle with Penzey's Northwoods seasoning. I have made those on the grill outside & they are really good. I will have to figure temp & cooking time for those also.

Update: I made the SeaPak Jumbo Breaded Shrimp tonight. I cooked it on 400° for 14 mins. I turned half way through. Yum!!! The oven cooking temp on the SeaPak site says 425°.

Honored Contributor

I received mine on Tues. I bought the red one. I made pork chops last night. It was yummy. I brushed boneless pork loin chops about 3/4" thick with olive oil, sprinkled with salt, pepper & thyme. Cooked at 360° for 12 mins. I also made some rice & a salad.

I'm debating on chicken or shrimp tonight?

Honored Contributor

@Jasmine19 wrote:

Unfortunately, my TSV air fryer is going back. It arrived today, I took it out of the box, carried it to the kitchen and tried to find some place to put it. I knew it was big but this thing is huge! I have a very small kitchen and it doesn't fit anywhere. It's also quite heavy. Evine has a smaller version for $79. It's only 1200 watts but that's probably better for my old home's electrical system anyway. I'll give that one a try.

@Jasmine19 I have that air fryer from Evine and I love mine.  I use it all the time and will be making a marinated pork chop in it tomorrow.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I have mine!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I made Ore Ida Shoestring Frozen Fries using the pre-set fries button. It was too long IMO. I cooked them tonight on 400° for 8 mins. Guess it depends on how you like them. The pre-set button left them to done & dry. I'm making notes on what I cook so I can remember time/temp to cook them.