Respected Contributor

So.....How was the Costco Half Egg Easter Cake?

One said "it better be good"

Anyone buy and didn't live you to your expectations?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: So.....How was the Costco Half Egg Easter Cake?

@Just Bling wrote:

One said "it better be good"

Anyone buy and didn't live you to your expectations?

@Just Bling Hahaha! That was ME! It was VERY good! Turns out, almost no one took a piece of the cake. I had also made a pie, and everyone started with the pie; and most didn't eat anything else. So after our guests left, I sat down with a sizable piece and thoroughly enjoyed myself! DH thought it wasn't sweet enough! What??? He must have hit his head! The one guest who tasted it liked it very much. Thanks for suggesting it, and it was well worth the extra miles I had to drive to pick it up!

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling  It was very good. My daughter took off with it lol. I said she could have it. Thanks for posting about it. Is this a yearly thing?

Trusted Contributor

DEElicious!  Thank you for posting about it, because I was not aware that Costco sold anything like that.  I went to my Costco last Thursday, and I was afraid it might be sold out.  But there were a lot of them.  I should have gotten two!  lol!  That would have made a nice hostess gift to take to an Easter get-together.  The Tuxedo cake looks good also, and it has rave reviews on the Costco FB page.  

Honored Contributor

@walkingal wrote:

DEElicious!  Thank you for posting about it, because I was not aware that Costco sold anything like that.  I went to my Costco last Thursday, and I was afraid it might be sold out.  But there were a lot of them.  I should have gotten two!  lol!  That would have made a nice hostess gift to take to an Easter get-together.  The Tuxedo cake looks good also, and it has rave reviews on the Costco FB page.  

@walkingal  If I can get one next year I will get two as well.