Honored Contributor

Re: Snack Item You Can't Put Down!

@Regal Bee wrote:

M & M's.....but, I don't go there often. Love those things.

@Regal Bee  My friend just broke her tooth eating them and says she'll never eat another one lol.

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Peanut M&M's. I gave up drinking and took up with this guy...he's an addictive little sucker. 

Image result for peanut m&ms guy

@pupwhipped 

I love the coffeenut ones - they come in sharing size - I laugh at the 'sharing size' label

Trusted Contributor

Simple Truth Organic Mini Rice Cakes in Himilayan Salted Caramel

Simple Truth® Organic Mini Rice Cakes Himalayan Salted Caramel -- 3 oz

Honored Contributor

chips so I don't buy them.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Regal Bee wrote:

M & M's.....but, I don't go there often. Love those things.

@Regal Bee  My friend just broke her tooth eating them and says she'll never eat another one lol.

@colliemom4   Oh, no............sorry to hear this but surely see how it could happen. Ouch!

Valued Contributor

CashewsWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

My first thought was "all of them" but I'll narrow it down to salty stuff.  Pretzels, Triscuits, potato chips and corn chips.  My best bet is to keep them out of the house. 

Honored Contributor

chips

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:
Skittles

@AuntG 

There are certain foods that DH established with our DD"s on vacation and skittles was one of them.   Snacks we could take on airplanes or in the car; however we chose to travel.  That has changed for me.  That Skittles commercial about Skittles pox where the girl picks one off the boys' face and eats it and the current one with the man "milking" a giraffe to get Skittles has COMPLETELY turned me off to them.  Sometimes I wonder what goes thru the minds of the publicity team that comes up with these commercials.   I don't think I will ever be able to eat another Skittles as long as I live and I won't be purchasing them for the grands as part of a family traveling tradition.   

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass wrote:

My first thought was "all of them" but I'll narrow it down to salty stuff.  Pretzels, Triscuits, potato chips and corn chips.  My best bet is to keep them out of the house. 

@depglass 

I'm right there with you.   If I have any of those in the house, I swear they call my name.  How good are you about being able to keep them out of the house?   I fail more than I succeed, sorry to say.  You don't have to incriminate yourself.  No one needs to admit more than me!  I like to think if it were just me, I would be an angel!  Woman Wink