Respected Contributor

Re: Snack Item You Can't Put Down!

Peanut M&M's. I gave up drinking and took up with this guy...he's an addictive little sucker. 

Image result for peanut m&ms guy

Esteemed Contributor

Haha...where to start! Number one would be chips and dip - onion dip! I can't stop!

Respected Contributor

I would have to say my weakness is Potato chips and Cheez-its.    I also can go crazy on the No-Salt Mini Pretzels.

I can take or leave sweet desserts or candy but I can't say no to anything salty.  

Esteemed Contributor

Ever since I was a child it’s been Wise potato chips!! Unless I’m having a party I never bring it into the house. I rarely have one because that would send me right to “potato chip heaven”.Which would not be good for my health or my weight. 

Respected Contributor

@software Ritz cracker with that sqeaky cheese that the Q sells . But I am not allowed to eat as much as I want any more.of anything. So that is now a treat.

Honored Contributor

OMG--for me it is bagged popcorn!!! Can eat the whole bag at once!!!!

Respected Contributor

Back when I ate carby snacks, it was pretzels and crackers. Also potato chips.  And kind of chip really, especially flavored ones that are spicy.  I could eat thousands of them and never feel satisfied.  Now I snack on non carby stuff and none of it is particularly addictive, which is great.  I keep myself in check that way.

Honored Contributor

SKINNYPOP.  Opening the bag takes you right to the movies.  Perfect aroma!  Great taste.

Image result for skinnypop

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

Munchos.

Honored Contributor

I like most crunchy chips so I tend to avoid buying them.  My downfall though is quality ice cream.  We have an ice cream shop near home that makes off of their own and it's just so good!