Honored Contributor

Re: Smokeless Counter Top Grill Buy / Tips

@meem120 : Thank you for taking the time to respond. I had the original George Forman grill and never really liked it. A few years ago purchased the Hamilton Beach grill and ready for something different. I have purchased so many varieties of kitchen appliances and then been disappointed. I really what to do a lot of research before purchasing. I have been busy reorganizing because my store space is limited but wanted something multifunctional, easy to use and quick and easy cleaning. Thanks again.🤗❤️

Super Contributor

I had the George Foreman grill. The steaks ,burgers, bratwurst would get done on just half the meat.  Not even cooking at all.  And the top grill plate would come off while cooking.  I threw it out.  

Respected Contributor

@SouthernBee   I too bought so many of these things. I usually gave them away or just chucked them.  Im really impressed with this grill.  I dont think you really need the thermometer but its nice to have.  I just saw an article about how to use the air crisper for ears of corn.  Now I cant wait to try that.  Its an investment for sure, but I got a great deal at Kohls.  I looked at the darn thing for months and finally took the plunge.

Honored Contributor

@meem120 : We went to Sam's today. I looked at the Ninja foodie gril $199.98 and the power grill for $79. I like the Ninja foodie with the other options for cooking. It is big and weighs 22. 4 . I am concerned about my counter space. For me my best price will be with Bed Bath & Beyond with the 20 % coupon and free shipping for the ninja 5 in 1 $159 plus tax and they only have two.  We will have our taxes done on the 10 th and praying for a refund. DH said ok but if I don't like it.... this will be the last kitchen item purchased. Stated to expense to donate or give to someone. I understand and agree . So still undecided.