Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Why?  You'd never have to clean it because you couldn't  find spots and spills even if you searched for them. 

that should be their selling pitch!! lol

Respected Contributor

I wish the brand name wasn't so prominent on their stuff.  All I can think of when I see it is smegma!  Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

In blue.  Pretty.

Honored Contributor

I like them both but they definitely would not look good in my house.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@SharkE   is BBB advertising the end of their cosmetic department in your area as they have near me?

Respected Contributor

@millieshopsKris Kringle and the missus?

Honored Contributor

They don't carry that much I think over there by the houseshoes, 10X mirrors, curling irons and all that.  We have a Ulta close to Bed and Bath

so , no need for them to handle cosmetic stuff.

I just hope I don't lose my dillards at the Mall. JC Penny looks like a Goodwill now. Rest of the stores at the Mall is geared up for the tweenies

When Christopher Banks went out I almost had nervous breakdown LOL

Loved that store ! Bealls went out, restaurants went out. Corona really tore us all a new one.

I hate ordering from QVC. Feel like I could die waiting on them to even process an order, let alone actually get it mailed. Then, the mail is slow as long as I'm able I want to get out and buy and try on and bring home.

Honored Contributor

A  statement piece to be sure!!!!!

Respected Contributor

No. Just no.

Respected Contributor

That stove would fit right in in Santa Fe but I'll pass.   Too much going on for me.