Valued Contributor

Seriously??!! Magic bullet and the Ninja would be my choice of blenders. Skinny girl take a hike. UGH

Honored Contributor

Re: Skinny Girl blender..... :0

I can't stand Bethenny and wouldn't get anything Skinny Girl.

When I sold advertising in her cable show, I bought some of her cocktails to give to clients - kind of as a gag gift.

I'm glad I phrased it that way - NO ONE liked her drinks!

Honored Contributor

DH likes the skinny girl liquid sweetener that comes in little bottles; he came home with it from the store and I cracked up laughing! He has never heard of Bethenny or her products.

The world doesn't need another blender!

Valued Contributor

My Magic Bullet has been making great smoothies for YEARS. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The Skinny Girl cocktails are just gross. Really bad. I like the SG zero-calorie drinks and buy them all the time. Go figure. Don't care about the whole "Bethenny as faux celeb" thing one way or another. I have learned that any small appliance branded "Bella" is cheap and third-rate, doomed to rock-bottom close-out prices everywhere they are sold or remaindered. Something just like this blender will probably be available at Kohl's for $15 during Xmas sales, and last about a month.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Super Contributor

I'm not buying anything Bethany sells.

Esteemed Contributor

I assume this was a presentation, so I may be way off, but I thought Bethaney sold Skinny Girl and is no longer involved in it. Is that incorrect?
Respected Contributor

I agree, $15 at Kohls or anywhere else during Black Friday or all weekend for about the same price.

Respected Contributor

It is not a Nutribullet, but would be ok as a not really whole veggie smoothie maker with lots of liquid. About $15 is fair, certainly not anything more. I watched the demo and it did nothing like the Nutribullet or Ninja.

Respected Contributor

My husband bought the Bebe for between 10 and 19 dollars - does the same thing